Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Question about faction pick after paying for sub

Hi, i decided to come back to Allods after few years but my pick is on P2P server. Before i pay i would like to know one thing. If i picked faction while in F2P that is on 1st launch and finishing tutorial area and then i pay and log into sub server i get to choose faction again or im stuck with what i picked on F2P launch?

yes you can choose again
your old char will be only be visible when you select the free server in server selection - so it will have nothing to do with your old char at all!
if you select the paid server you will see no char at all and be able to creae a new one (up to 8 i think)

yes you can choose again
your old char will be only be visible when you select the free server in server selection - so it will have nothing to do with your old char at all!
if you select the paid server you will see no char at all and be able to creae a new one (up to 8 i think)
8 individual characters but that doesn't limit reincarnations.

yes you can choose again
8 individual characters but that doesn't limit reincarnations.

exactly
each of these 8 chars can have 12 reincarnations which means 13 chars in total per charslot; 8x13=104 chars / server per account