You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 8th 2017, 8:15am

• "xxtammyjayxx" started this thread

Question about RU.

Just a random question if you download RU version of allods, while you already have the English one. Will it interfere in anyway trying to open game or anything?
I wanted to check it out but im afraid of it messing with my current english game.

Rexina
Astral Nudists

Wednesday, November 8th 2017, 9:15am

The only interference I've experienced is that I was unable to run both En and Ru-PTS gaming clients at the same time. Guess with the normal Ru client it's the same. Other than that there are no problems since you install them to the different directories and they have different clients and different launchers as well.

Wednesday, November 8th 2017, 3:15pm

i have both; never experienced any problems
just install 1 to allods EN and 1 to allods RU or something so you dont get confused :P

Friday, November 10th 2017, 9:00am

Can u post the website here please? Don't want to make any risks to find the russian server/website.
Mortals.
I envy you.
You think you can change things.
Stop the
universe.
Undo what was done long before you came along.
You are such
beautiful creatures.

Friday, November 10th 2017, 12:37pm

Has 9.0 been released by now on ru p2p?

And what program die you use for translating the skill trees and stuff? Google translator doesnt really work with the game client

Friday, November 10th 2017, 12:45pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Has 9.0 been released by now on ru p2p?

And what program die you use for translating the skill trees and stuff? Google translator doesnt really work with the game client
Not yet. You have english version of talent calc on calc.alloder.pro
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Friday, November 10th 2017, 1:09pm

Thanks for the Info Eddy. I hope they update the calculator fast when 9.0 hits the servers because I intend to play the new class (just like everyone else I guess^^)

Friday, November 10th 2017, 1:18pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Thanks for the Info Eddy. I hope they update the calculator fast when 9.0 hits the servers because I intend to play the new class (just like everyone else I guess^^)
Np, but they wont update it before 9.0 is installed on eu server. So ... but dont worry there is always someone to help with translations :P :thumbsup:
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж