You are not logged in.

New Frontier Perfect Dialogue

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 17th 2016, 8:39am

Perfect Dialogue

Quest is in Ferris,Technical Floor (Underground Bunker).Can someone explaine me what i must do?First step is Ok,but on escape i die and cant do anything.....shield is gone fight dont work....i'm so stupide and dont understand.Pls help me 8|

Sunday, April 17th 2016, 5:59pm

Hello,

You need to try to escape at least one or two times (can't remember very well) so that you can activate the 4th skill on your bar (the yellow one) several times, and then mobs will appear. You'll fight them and use your shield, and the quest will validate.
Good luck.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Sunday, April 17th 2016, 8:00pm

Monday, April 25th 2016, 1:30am

I am having so much trouble trying to do this quest. Wish I could get help with it.

Friday, November 17th 2017, 4:11pm

I have done this at least 10 times and always die and fail at the spot where mobs are supposed to come out. I get sucked in and the quest fails before the mobs come. I get sucked in every time.

Tuesday, September 3rd 2019, 8:47am

You have to stay in place.You can't run.Use the first spell to the beginning of the fight.Then just stand in place and kill the creatures what will come out of the portal.How you will portal to download together again clicking on the magic of the first fight's gold.