Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Friday, November 24th 2017, 3:36am

now this makes it look like i am totally right, you are salty because of this and thus you start insulting me :rolleyes:
("if logical arguments fail start insulting")

Friday, November 24th 2017, 3:46am

now this makes it look like i am totally right, you are salty because of this and thus you start insulting me :rolleyes:
("if logical arguments fail start insulting")

are those last 2 ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER posts' writers same?

and i ll repeat myself;
it was not an insult, it was a determination.

p.s.

usually losers take the itemshop as an justification for being losers and players who dont userstand how strenght is built up in allods (see here for a complete summary https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…ad&postID=81034)

at this link you have a thread named "Factors of Victory" and you are ignoring CS.
in every respond, people are refuting your ideas in this thread. sad part of this; all those responders which refuting your ideas are fully cs players.

logical arguments?

yeah yeah whatever...

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Mockery" (Nov 24th 2017, 4:20am)

Friday, November 24th 2017, 10:37am

Starting a convo with aop is like talking to wall mb wall whould understand more but who knows anyway
in my personal opinion if u want to play alldos online,dont play it on this server mb some of the RU servers here u haven no customer support no 1 of the mods us in dev devision and also dont get fluffy on what AOP says game is hardocre p2w isnt even pay 2 progress its pure p2w if u want to compete even on average lvl( assuming average is like 8s runes atm?)Yes u can pay 20 bucks for that pack but if u wanna play full game with alot of players and good content for same price u can subscribe to WoW for example or other MMORPG that are far less p2wish and more new player friendly coz frankly new player zones are ghost towns even at New Frontier part of the reason is asee is full of 13lvl rune reincs that raid lowbies.Also this is the only game where u dont get free mount like litteraly u cant get free mount(YES aop i know there are events where u can get them).End game is pure shit,pvp is potato and so on and so on RU servers have some what of a normal playerbase but its RU.Steam realise was a huge flop so idk why game is still there and if u havent noticed.Game doesnt even have black friday sales.
One more thing u can uderstand if the game is worth it by the forum/reddit users atm at peak hours u have like max 30 forum users and latest post on allods reddit are from months same goes for discort server
Only reason this servers didnt close yet is that Ru severs are getting good moneys so they can support these 3 here the moment RU devs see our international servers as burden is either merge with RU or bye bye.

Friday, November 24th 2017, 11:22am

Ghosts of losers of the past strike again.

Don't take it personal, it's not and insult, it's a determination.

Friday, November 24th 2017, 12:16pm

arrrro,
you write how crappy allods and and how much better wow is, you in general seem to hate this game pretty much, how does this come? you had bad experiences with it? (got sent to purgatory too often? ;))
i read a lot of frustration between the lines in your post

angry because someone did better in PVP than you?

always when i read a post like this, the story of the fox and the grapes come to my mind

Alıntı

Driven by hunger, a fox tried to reach some grapes hanging high on the vine but was unable to, although he leaped with all his strength. As he went away, the fox remarked 'Oh, you aren't even ripe yet! I don't need any sour grapes.' People who speak disparagingly of things that they cannot attain would do well to apply this story to themselves.
you are the fox and the grapes represent the success in allods you wanted but could not obtain for whatever reason

usually losers take the itemshop as an justification for being losers and players who dont userstand how strenght is built up in allods (see here for a complete summary https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…ad&postID=81034)

at this link you have a thread named "Factors of Victory" and you are ignoring CS.
in every respond, people are refuting your ideas in this thread. sad part of this; all those responders which refuting your ideas are fully cs players.
i clearly named "items"
...and stated below again what items means in case its unclear... so no, i did not ignore the items from the itemshop
please read the whole thing :wacko:

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Nov 24th 2017, 12:36pm)

Friday, November 24th 2017, 1:44pm

No AOP i managed to do all the "late game content" we have here i grinded some runes epic items but in the end isnt even fun to grind 24/7 just to be slighty above average i do shit on high runed players in pvp with mostly mage coz if ur mele class ur pretty much dead in BGS.I am just telling the new player to not rly waste resourses and time on our servers becouse honestly its not worth it.For fk sake we dont even had a black friday sale this year do u see how dead it feels?And allods isnt crappy game is good just the power creep is too high to be enjoyable at all.
Put off ur pink glasses for sec i know u love the game,game it self as graphics colros every thing is rly rly good but the way devs or w/e who tries to milk every penny of it is just idiotic.There are games that are on par with allods and are fully f2p only consisting cosmetics in the shop.Not only that even if u pay some amount of $ u still need to pray for RNG in some causes.Recent fiasko with EA and star wars about boxes....here we had boxes from years and years and what?We home some rich kid/adult opens enought boxes so we can buy the item at idiotic price or yolo with our on gold with crystals....

Allods is great game the core atleast but the way u progress is borderline criminal.
All i was saying is that if ur willing to pay 20 bucks and stay below average and turn ur gaming time into grindfest if u wanna enjoy endgame.Its just better either to buy a PAY 2 play game or a sub to already enstablished MMORPG.

Ive put alot of time in allods but just the pernament power creep and need to grind grind grind its not fun anymore and its getting worst.

Friday, November 24th 2017, 1:49pm

new player zones are ghost towns even at New Frontier part of the reason is asee is full of 13lvl rune reincs that raid lowbies.Also this is the only game where u dont get free mount like litteraly u cant get free mount(YES aop i know there are events where u can get them).End game is pure shit,pvp is potato

This is total untruebullshit.
ok, leveling areas are truely mostly empty and u will rarely meet a person but for other reasons then announced.
1. jes assee may be the first real frustrating area coz of free pvp but there wont be hordes of 13rune ganking u all the time. there r some fans of pvp in assee some days and prolly u become killed several times then if you go into the fight for the bufflocations but u can effectivly avoid that. so u can level throught assee without the buffs a bit slower but still at one day in few hours espec with fatecurrency.
2. u can get free mount. with this new winterevent u even get a good free mount sadly it doesnt look so good and it gets falldamage and jes farming it deserves to much of time. second best freemount from atoll is farmend in under one hour, it looks acceptable and gets no falldamage.
3. end-game-fun is depending on your teammates, became much easier so you can gear up with constant invest of fewer time since patches ago espec with miniseasonsystem so u can enjoy pvp a lot more

still biggest problem of allods is u cant get the convinientstuff u would like to have by spending reasonable amounts of money in the early part of the game, most good stuff is eventbased and u have to wait for boni to spend money.
e.g. beginners bag is given for 10eus at end of levelingphase m(
mounts in cs are crapshit and way to expensive therefor u have to invest more later if u reallywanna stay in game/guild/pvp.
without exessive fun by walking throught levelareas this is the main bad issue imho coz for mainchars runes dont matter this much until maxlevel and the standardbag is big enough.
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Friday, November 24th 2017, 1:58pm

new player zones are ghost towns even at New Frontier part of the reason is asee is full of 13lvl rune reincs that raid lowbies.Also this is the only game where u dont get free mount like litteraly u cant get free mount(YES aop i know there are events where u can get them).End game is pure shit,pvp is potato

ok, leveling areas are truely mostly empty and u will rarely meet a person but for other reasons then announced.
1. jes assee may be the first real frustrating area coz of free pvp but there wont be hordes of 13rune ganking u all the time. there r some fans of pvp in assee some days and prolly u become killed several times then if you go into the fight for the bufflocations but u can effectivly avoid that. so u can level throught assee without the buffs a bit slower but still at one day in few hours espec with fatecurrency.
2. u can get free mount. with this new winterevent u even get a good free mount sadly it doesnt look so good and it gets falldamage and jes farming it deserves to much of time. second best freemount from atoll is farmend in under one hour, it looks acceptable and gets no falldamage.
3. end-game-fun is depending on your teammates, became much easier so you can gear up with constant invest of fewer time since patches ago espec with miniseasonsystem so u can enjoy pvp a lot more

still biggest problem of allods is u cant get the convinientstuff u would like to have by spending reasonable amounts of money in the early part of the game, most good stuff is eventbased and u have to wait for boni to spend money.
mounts in cs are crapshit and way to expensive therefor u have to invest more later if u reallywanna stay in game/guild/pvp.
without exessive fun by walking throught levelareas this is the main bad issue imho coz for mainchars runes dont matter this much until maxlevel and the standardbag is big enough.

And what if i want a mount?And those events arent even near?As a new player i gotta run like headless chicken?
Asee is hell hole for newbies.....( i used to love pvping there with ALTs not reincs like 1-2 runes alts it was fun heck even when max lvls didnt get punished it was more fun than today is)A friends of mine started they enjoyed the game then they hit asee like litteraly when i explaned them why they are gettting killed they simply asked why they just dont restric runes until max lvl on reincs but keep other goodies? i was like well idk,i litteraly had nothing to say to them shortly after all of them just quit and went to play elder scrools online...
So yea 5 new players just left coz of that i cant image how much are leaving.And ive seen new people at max lvl,most of them are in despair they either dont have enough gold or they are part of the lowbie guilds thate are doing absolutly nothing.

Allods endgame is pretty shit u dont have anything challenging like rly compair our endgame to Wildstar engame WoW endgame even Tera endgame is pathethic how easy it is given we are fighning GODS

Friday, November 24th 2017, 3:14pm

No Black Friday sale? Many items discount. Most of them useless for most players, but it is possible to find something useful. On the other hand it is just american event. Not russian, not even european. Many companies "imported" it but saying somebody is bad just because it doesn't force event from completely different country looks just... stupid?

Asee - can be frustrating, but for sure there are hours you can be alone in whole area. There is reason low level zones are empty - leveling character to max takes just few days. 2 weeks if you are really slow or play just couple off hours daily so nobody stays in those zones long enough to make it full. And almost forgot - you can skip this zone and return 10, 20 or 50 levels later just to do important quests for world mysteries. Time Void is quick and easy way to level up.

Free mount - couple of events and you get free temporary mount every few levels. Those last long enough to finish leveling.

Easy endgame content? Seems you don't know much about endgame. Raid in easy mode or basic astral allods are just simplified thing to stop people from crying they can't get some gear or complete storyline quest chains. Try heroic allods or raid in hard or even normal mode before you say it is to easy.

Thursday, February 15th 2018, 6:32am

Thanks for suggestions mates!
I've just started to play got to the address. Lovely!
Good game to everyone. See you in the game.

Thursday, February 15th 2018, 12:12pm

dragagon

Misafir

I haven't read anything of the drama and fights, BUT, I hope you'll enjoy the game because it is worth it in the end! Not only for the gameplay but for the people you might meet :)
If you happen to feel the urge to join a guild to learn more about the game and it's daily workflows, Dubstep Dragons in New Frontier; Empire is gladly inviting!
See you when I see you! :)

Friday, April 6th 2018, 2:47am

Mesajlar: 1

Konum: CA United States

Meslek: Graphic Designer

• Özel mesaj gönder

I would like to prefer p2p over f2p as there you will pay a bit more and will likely to find people to play with. Also, you'll eventually as said earlier turn your temporary boosts into permanent ones making you an average. Anyway, great suggestion. Good game to everyone. See you in the game.
The current build: i5 5530.Gtx 1060 ti,16 gb ram ddr3.
Upgrade in the spring of 2018: CPU-Rayzen 7 1700,MB-Gigabyte GA-AB35- Gaming 3(5),RAM-DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 16 gb 3200 MHZ.Cheers, Matt .

Kullanılmış Etiketler

Advice, new player

Bu konuyu değerlendir