You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 24th 2017, 10:40am

Black Friday Mega Sale – 2017!

Dear Sarnaut,

The largest sale in the history of Allods will take place from the 24th of November to the 1st of December, in celebration of Black Friday! While the sale is in effect, a swathe of items will be available in the boutique at a delicious, drastically reduced price that no Sarnautian should miss out on!

To see the full list of over 80 discounted goods, simply open your boutique and have a browse!

Miraculous Ark89% Discount 600
Miraculous Ark for Incarnation83% Discount 500
Master Goblin80% Discount 2
Tome of Influence50% Discount 10
Folio of Knowledge50% Discount 10
Scroll of Fate50% Discount 10
Emergency Suit50% Discount 0,3
And much more!Up to 90% Discount 1-525

So many fantastic deals await you in-game, so head over the the boutique and see which creatures or items you'd like to grab before the winter holidays!

-The Allods Team

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Potwor86" (Nov 24th 2017, 1:38pm)

Friday, November 24th 2017, 1:16pm

Friday, November 24th 2017, 1:20pm

Where is the costume sale... many people waited the whole year for it..

Friday, November 24th 2017, 1:20pm

Where's the costume sale??? We waited the whole year for this, for nothing? I'm so mad, honestly

Friday, November 24th 2017, 1:22pm

yep , please we were wating for black friday costumes sales like last year :/

Friday, November 24th 2017, 1:25pm

Lol where are Mounts and costume sale -_-? pls add this ty :cursing:

Friday, November 24th 2017, 2:09pm

Seriously.

This is so bad. I mean - i cant even see, which Items are cheaper. I have to scroll through the CS and search the items. I rly cant remember what is the normal Price or not, so i have to ask some ppl. Thats really, really sad.

If you dont want the Costume Sale thats okay for me. But pls show us which Items are cheaper than normal.

Friday, November 24th 2017, 2:16pm

hmmm
sale costume is when there is a global sale .. probably last time we got both at the same time when is black friday ...

Friday, November 24th 2017, 2:54pm

This is sad... there isn't a patronage box sale for this year's black friday ??

too many people were saving for this hoping to get the patronage 5 in the black friday sale, it helps the newcomer and the returning players to progress faster, I think you should consider adding the discount for it to encourage the people to get it...
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Friday, November 24th 2017, 2:57pm

No discount on Patronage Box considering we didn't get "Halo Sale" this year.I was waited for whole year.....

Friday, November 24th 2017, 3:56pm

dragagon

Unregistered

I am smelling laziness in the game dev's headquarters... empty discount tab on boutique shops x.x
No updated visuals for players to see which prices are reduced and replaced with new prices?
A lot of people are complaining since months ago and it seems like you devs really don't seem to care and don't want to show an effort of good will for people's money? :(
My school teached me differently about game dev... sad story bois.

PS: magic ink for 1 bc, getting 10 per bought pack, but having to right click every single 900 of them... programmers were all about efficiency? or was it?

Friday, November 24th 2017, 4:09pm

will have the event this year? Costumes

Friday, November 24th 2017, 9:44pm

COSTUMES OR RIOT!!!!!! i crushed my piggy for nothing :( piggy broken in pieces for nothing,my feeling sare hurt RIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WE WANT COSTUME SALE

(btw do yourself a favor and give us costumes money is money, not like anyone is buying any of these useless discounted shit items at the moment anyway) we would have spended alot more on costumes

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 10:24pm

why haven't we gotten anything on Equilibrium??? We want those miraculous arcs! why are we being discriminated against?

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 1:14am

Me and my friends was saving money since long time ago just for this costume sale, for nothing? So frustrating :thumbdown:
Disappointed but not surprised :whistling:

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 11:36pm

RIOT BOIS! LETS START TROWING IN WINDOWS AND BURNING CARS ALSO LOOT STORES TROW TRASH CANS AROUND RIOT NOW,ASK QUESTONS LATER

all for dem costumes