You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 11:23pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

• "Pochtron" started this thread

Wishlist for the community

As the title states, this wishlist is not for features in the game, but things you guys want for the EU community.
I ask forum mods to please move any game feature request to another thread to keep it clean - thanks in advance.

My personal wishlist :

• give us a PTS server as russians have. Patchnotes and word-of-mouth is a thing, experiencing the next patch and see it for ourselves is another thing. If you pick only 1 thing from my list, make this happen.
  • make pvp events on balanced server (can't remember the exact name, sorry) happen every 3 months, and include russians in this event. I guess lots of players want to test their strenght vs. strong teams, and this is the best way to do it. Just keep it clean of last event glitches.
  • put GM in game again, like Narsaloff was for us in the past days. AO Team presence in the game will make you guys get a much better feeling of the community needs, and build bonds again with us lost sheeps.
  • advertise the game and use the community for it. Make some journalist join an end-game guild, give him OP char, and let him experience hardest end-game features. Also use the players youtube channel to advertise the best shows around well known MMORPG sites.
  • bring back Lucky Moments ! Last LM we had was like in 2016, it's so long gone I almost forgot about it. Try to stick to the russians events when applicable, and trigger the same ones for us.
  • make some in-game events happen again (linked to GM in game request). For example, ask each guild to gather their best raid and pop raid mobs for them to defeat. Give nice rewards for it. Or just make a 12-man raid pvp tournament (more work for you).
  • make a game feature request thread with voting. Submit the top 3 to devs monthly and give us a follow-up about their feedback.
  • game updates : publish patchnotes ahead of the updates, even if you need to fix them when russians change stuff.
  • general stuff : let us know what you're working on. Publish status updates (monthly, for example)
  • website : make the ratings page work again. On a broader note, give access to the allods API so third party can have access and do their own stuff with it. Link the best work to Allods mainsite.

That's about all I can think about now. More to add later maybe, I can even sum up other requests in this post if needed.
Most of it is pretty much common sense anyway.

Cheers !

Edit : Added lucky moments request.

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Pochtron" (Nov 13th 2017, 11:38pm)

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 11:40pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Very good post :thumbsup:
+ hire PioPico as GM :D
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Monday, November 13th 2017, 9:53pm

i agree with everything, except for the Pio part :P make Blue GM he will make the server great again!

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 1:00pm

Lisad

Professional

Dear players,

Thank you for your feedback. We greatly appreciate your thoughts on this, so I will now forward your concerns to the appropriate team so that this can be addressed internally. Regrettably, I cannot guarantee that your feedback will result in an immediate change but I can assure you that it will be taken into careful consideration. We take any feedback from our players very seriously and thank you for your contribution.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 6:56pm

Aionwen

Professional

oh yeah, and dont forget to implement damagemalus for scouts and mages when they run behind boss while healer keep stayin behind tank...
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 11:58pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

Dear players,

Thank you for your feedback. We greatly appreciate your thoughts on this, so I will now forward your concerns to the appropriate team so that this can be addressed internally. Regrettably, I cannot guarantee that your feedback will result in an immediate change but I can assure you that it will be taken into careful consideration. We take any feedback from our players very seriously and thank you for your contribution.

Thanks for your answer and considering the suggestions. Of course it will not be done in one day, but please keep us posted about the feedback from the allods team about it. Cheers :)

Friday, November 24th 2017, 2:01pm

You realise our mods are just forum mods and cant do shit their vote or suggestions probably goes into the junk.
Good ideas but lets be realistic did something Eu or Na side players suggested happend?

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 11:09pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

As Gladia said, the new guys are not forums mods but a whole new Allods Staff team - Mhuldoon is gone, let's see what they bring in before bashing them :)

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 12:06am

p2p server merge with ru would be wonderful as well ♥

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 12:31am

It's p2p, just stop playing here and start playing there. What's the problem?

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 5:10am

It's p2p, just stop playing here and start playing there. What's the problem?
Having to re-level, all the vanity is lost, and I can't read russian. If someone had an addon that translated everything for me I'd be there in a heartbeat

Rate this thread