You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 29th 2017, 10:06am

Eddy

Intermediate

• "Eddy" started this thread

what do you mean about demons class ? are we going to have a new class !?
I am playing demonolog :D Its op af, but they wiill nerf this class most likely :D
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Wednesday, November 29th 2017, 10:42am

Laany

Intermediate

Hello ,

Thanks for the very good detailed explanation! Can you tell me if with 9.0 as always, Koe, Tka, 3vs3, As and Ar Particles will be reset?
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

Wednesday, November 29th 2017, 10:48am

Eddy

Intermediate

Hello ,

Thanks for the very good detailed explanation! Can you tell me if with 9.0 as always, Koe, Tka, 3vs3, As and Ar Particles will be reset?
Koe wont be resetted, but bg emblems and as particles yes...Its like before u will recive mail in game with gold.

Wednesday, November 29th 2017, 11:01am

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 6:11pm

Ringelblume

Intermediate

Мелоетта(Paladin) /Милоетта (Mage)
Server: Russian P2P
Fraction: League

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 8:22pm

ty for the report, it gives a good picture on what to expect

i love how the base numbers are reduced now to prevent absurd high numbers without real value, the screenshot above shoes it very well
end of hyperinflation \o/

2 questions

- will there be 1 more reincarnation slot?
- will warrior still have the ultra high amount of HP in tankspec / is 2handed-tank-pvp-spec still possible?

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 9:53pm

Ringelblume

Intermediate

Are there warrior tanks? Warriors do a lot of damage, so there is no point to play warrior tank ... every warrior is running in assault aspect.
They nerfed tank aspect by a lot, tanks are super squishy in pvp now. On p2p server you have like 35k - 44K HP in tank aspect. People in other aspects have like 16k - 19k. Some classes can hit 5k - 15k, so it`s not a big deal.
So far i just saw paladin tanks and demon tanks. I think they made it on purpose, so people use tank build only for astral, raids and dominion (raid).
But even in raid dominion tanks die fast. Few weeks before 9.0 they said they will change the tank system. So maybe that was ment.

In PvE tanks take more damage than before, because of some high cd. (For example charge ... in PvP it has low CD and you get buff for 50% less damage taken, but as soon as you use it againts mobs cd goes up to 1 minute). Paladin tank has to use holyground and shieldlsam to stay alive. (Of course barriers too)

As I said before warriors do a lot of damage, but they are kinda squishy. You are most likely dead in few seconds if you have 2 warriors on you.
Demons do a lot of damage aswell, but they are tanky and have some cc.

On f2p you can buy slots. On p2p you won`t get more slots. You can buy slots with platin coins. (event)

Also... people will have to spend a lot of time in kingdom of elements x) on russian p2p it's almost always full there. Sometimes even 2 - 3 channels ...

edit: charge has in general longer cd on tank build.
Rank 1 = 2 min
Rank 2 = 1 min 30 sec
Rank 3 = 1 min

There is no way to lower the cooldown
Мелоетта(Paladin) /Милоетта (Mage)
Server: Russian P2P
Fraction: League

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ringelblume" (Dec 1st 2017, 10:12am)

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 3:18pm

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 3:48pm

Eddy

Intermediate

OMG, this is really fucked up :cursing:
Na not rlly man :D Demonolog can focus on full aoe dmg (high overall dmg), or just killing 1 by 1 (kils)... Those top 4 demonologs on that SS are pretty MEH :D It can be 100x better :D

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 4:45pm

Good work. The game is going to improve.
Divine Patch in Action :D :pinch:
My pc: I5 3660k,gtx 1060,16 gb ram.
My future upgrade!Spring 2018. :thumbsup:

Sunday, December 3rd 2017, 11:23am

Nandita

Intermediate

Sunday, December 3rd 2017, 5:35pm

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 7:59pm

I am playing demonolog :D Its op af, but they wiill nerf this class most likely :D
hey im just curious demonlogs have tank aspect? and what type of gear do they use? plate cloth of leather.
With 9.0 almost every profession can craft gear.
this is a rare drop from mobs in kingdom of elements which every profession except alchemy needs
so does this mean alchemy cant craft gear? or u mean that alchemy dosent need that rare drop to craft?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "u_9539951" (Dec 6th 2017, 8:11pm)

Friday, December 8th 2017, 6:39am

Quoted

so does this mean alchemy cant craft gear?

Well.......

How you want make gear from "magic" soup

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Dec 8th 2017, 6:47am)

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 8:12am

@Venomx "Yes Demonologist has tank aspect, in-fact it even has a ability that if it dies it can comeback to life instantly, the cool down is 2 min, not sure on the style of armor it would wear though and no alchemy cannot craft gear in anyway possible, you need to farm the item in Kingdom of Elements and the drop value is that of silver coins and so you will need to spend alot of time there.

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 3:48pm

Fuck it, just release that patch on EU servers, thanks, bb

Tuesday, December 19th 2017, 2:16pm

what do you mean about demons class ? are we going to have a new class !?
How we will can play as a Demonologist? I coundn't understand pretty much... It seems to have a "Rebirth" quest? Only some archetypes can do this quest? Thanks.

Rate this thread