You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 4th 2017, 12:30am

Most annoying parts of playing specific Classes

this is meant as a humorous postoverall but like every joke there is still a small piece of truth (and sobriety) inside...
i want to know whether i am the only one who minds these classspecific conditions or if there are others feeling the same way...
(this is meant like when you play the class yourself, so "necromancers are so annoying because they can heal up forever" or "cc-psi can disable me 24/7 which is annoying" are NOT the thingd thats asked for here)

- Psi
casting mental link everytime you change target, no proper cc in supportspec (its psi, come on!) >.<

- Warrior
running after enemies >.<

- Paladin
running after enemies >.<

- Healer
running after enemies (PVP Spec) >.<

- Warden
running after enemies (PVP Spec) >.<

- Engineer
beeing inferior to bard and too weak attacks overall, this class is balanced for masochists atm >.<

- Sorcerer
the warmup-phase and having to be cautious to keep up the heateeffect >.<

- Bard
having to keep up the rotation for all the buffs, having no more an AOE passive attack (cantata) >.<

- Necromancer
running out of instacasts, casting the dots one by one >.<

- Scout
enchanting the arrows all the time / running after enemies in meleespec >.<

- ALL (humor aside now, this is meant serious)
small aoe radius (the 15m were awesome!)
global cooldown

Monday, December 4th 2017, 7:01pm

I'm still looking for the humorous part

Tuesday, December 5th 2017, 5:53am

I'm still looking for the humorous part

ROFLLLL :D

F2P Sunucusu Piranalar Birliği Define Avcısı

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 6:22am

dragagon

Unregistered

the things you consider annoying are actually the purposes of the classes?
having to keep up bard buffs....?
having to keep up mage flash lighting stacks....?

no proper cc as psi support... then what's suppresion for? why would both specs be focused on cc? And to back this up, "generalizing classes gameplay" ??

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 4:37pm

the things you consider annoying are actually the purposes of the classes?
having to keep up bard buffs....?
having to keep up mage flash lighting stacks....?

no proper cc as psi support... then what's suppresion for? why would both specs be focused on cc? And to back this up, "generalizing classes gameplay" ??
i'm tirigged dude, you just asumed a support psi is not allowed to cc

Rate this thread