You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 7:18am

aina92pl

Trainee

• "aina92pl" started this thread

Bloodlust

So summoners have rubies for bloodlust.
How important are they?
Worth taking them? Do you notice any difference when you pvp with a lot of bloodlust ( do you survive longer, heal better, etc.) or when you don't have any at all?

I couldn't tell exactly from my own experiments if bloodlust would be very good for summoners ( survivability increased or more self-heals, didn't notice), so I want to know what other summies think of it. ^^
Better be lucky than good ~

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 7:36am

KomandoR

Trainee

I think with a good amount of it characters without healing like scout can be broken in my opinion

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 9:42am

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

i find it useless most of the times..u can take better stuff for those 3 rubies
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Friday, April 4th 2014, 1:29am

reeah19

Intermediate

as long as we have heals they're not very usefull, maybe with leggy gear will make a noticeable difference but at this stage no
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 3:40pm

dont really do any difference waste
Jenowin (60 demonoligst f2p server)
Niwnonej(28 psyconist) its reinc :P

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 3:48pm

I think i can easily say that, thx to dracias he saved my 3 rubies..:)

Its just waste of ruby atm indeed...

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 9:27pm

ValekLost

Trainee

I've never got them simply because I don't think they could be so useful unless someone's trying a build with an high bloodlust and deal a lot of damage, so maybe a full DPS build, not FH or off healer :/

If someone make a try in this sense I'd be curious about the results :D

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Tuesday, December 19th 2017, 6:59pm

no results actually

Well I think bloodlust is very bored or it does not fulfill its role of status for healing (although there it says that it increases the cure at x%) even so I tested and I did not see anything good in bloodlust for me I will always value proficiency and Vitality ;) ;) :P :P :thumbsup:

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 8:50pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

I've been using Bloodlust (primarily) for ages now.

The only reason one would do this is a) you intend to avoid putting any rubies or talents towards self-sustain of any kind and/or b) you play primarily solo. It is a stat that will only see benefit if stacked as much as possible, hence putting stray points into it is pretty much pointless compared to just upping your damage-stats.

It obviously won't be optimal for raids or groups, given that for Bloodlust to be noticeable one must place their statistics and conclave bonuses into it, but it's undoubtedly a great stat for levelling or distortions. In groups you would have healing via someone else, thus should have those spare-points/rubies into more damage-orientated areas.

I made some videos of it a while back with sub-par gear/runes. Having said that, I'm not exactly up-to-speed with everything in the game, nor a number-cruncher, theorist or build-generator -- all I can say is, as a Summoner of mid-runes and gear at one point or another, I use(d) Bloodlust and it worked fine for what I was doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28vluLPk1jo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28vluLPk1jo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxmdZeIRdIU

All of the above is excluding the 210 Bloodlust you can acquire via "Healer" rubies. It is all from gear, conclave and manually-selected stats.

The TLDR is: It's an all-in or all-out stat. I didn't take the rubies even as someone who stacked BL (there are far too many 'better' rubies to take), so the short answer is no - nice to have but a waste unless you're making it a primary.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Dec 28th 2017, 9:06pm)

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 9:43pm

RE: no results actually

Well I think bloodlust is very bored or it does not fulfill its role of status for healing (although there it says that it increases the cure at x%) even so I tested and I did not see anything good in bloodlust for me I will always value proficiency and Vitality ;) ;) :P :P :thumbsup:

you need

1 - enough bloodlust
2 - enough dmg

to have useful results

if you dont do enough dmg the heal will be below expectations
if you dont have enough BL the heal will be below expectations

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 11:05pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Quoted

it does not fulfill its role of status for healing

Nonsensical. Either you didn't stack it enough, didn't have the damage to support it, or you 'tested' it on a class that can't make good use of it. Here's 605 Bloodlust in starting equipment (110019 ilevel) in the L3 Purple Distortion vs first boss and an uncountable number of mobs.

I also realized (after killing it) that I didn't even have my AoAssault turned on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leu083JJz8k