You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 9:24pm

How I reset my Aoidos reincarnation?

How I reset my Aoidos reincarnation?

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 9:46pm

These posts do not explain anything, just make me more confused.

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 9:49pm

if you read carefully through the 2 threads you will understand

summary:

reset -> go reinc NPC and select "reset" option

note -> once you reset it, the item "aoidos spark" is gone and you can no longer make an aoidos reincarnationat level 70 but have to make an orc/arisen/xadagan priden elf/gibberling/kanian reincarnation at level 5

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 9:51pm

But I want to make another Aoidos, not another race

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 10:04pm

"aoidos" is a race
to make an additional char with this race you have to make a "normal" reincarnation, level it to 75 and then afterwards change race with the "hall of transformation" npc

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 10:26pm

I tried to reset it, and I can no longer create a aoidos
What I do, I want my aoidos come back
user_4016268 has attached the following image:
  • Allods_171228_181841.jpg

Friday, December 29th 2017, 12:39am

I tried to reset it, and I can no longer create a aoidos

note -> once you reset it, the item "aoidos spark" is gone and you can no longer make an aoidos reincarnationat level 70 but have to make an orc/arisen/xadagan priden elf/gibberling/kanian reincarnation at level 5

short and informal answer: you f*** it up - the deletion of the reinc cant be reversed

Quoted

"What I do, I want my aoidos come back "

how to fix:
make a "normal" reincarnation, level it to 75 and then afterwards change race with the "hall of transformation" npc

(change race to aoidos)
a coremorpher will also allow to change race without additional costs - you can get it from the daily mission

Friday, December 29th 2017, 10:55am

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 3:32am

Mhuldoon

Professional

To create your first Aoidos you require an Aoidos spark. This spark is consumed once the Aoidos is created, so just making one for the sake of 'checking them out' and then deleting, changing race or resetting that Aoidos leaves you without a spark to recreate one. Even if you are unhappy with the race or class-choice, one should still complete the entire chain in Ammer and hit max-level to achieve "Aoidos History" (see below).

You gain the ability to change any incarnation to Aoidos (HoChanges) once you get an actual Aoidos incarnation (created via spark) to 75 -- check the skills tab on your character-panel (under miscellaneous) and there should be an "Aoidos History" entry to confirm this once it is done.

Seeing as your Aoidos converted to a different race (and thus you lost the spark), I recommend levelling to max anyway to see if this unlocks "Aoidos History" once the relevant quest-chains are done in Ammer on your incarnation. If so, you may be able to turn back to Aoidos after (HoChanges) and then simply use a core-morpher to alter that incarnation-class, though there is a chance the achievement had to be done as your original Aoidos - but worth trying anyway.

If all else fails, your only hope is to create a brand new incarnation (non-Aoidos) and level from 1 to Max for another spark.

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 3:37am

Mhuldoon

Professional

On a different note, I am trying to figure out if the Progenitor can change to Aoidos (doubtful). If you visit the Hall of Changes, the NPC will tell you that you need to complete a quest-chain, but I believe the feature is still only open to incarnations and not progenitors.

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 11:20am

What npc is this that exchanges the parent for aoido?
I have a "History Aoidos", but I still can not create an Aoidos :(
user_4016268 has attached the following image:
  • Allods_171228_181754.jpg

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 5:28pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

As already explained, that achievement doesn't allow you to 'create' one, it allows all of your incarnations to use Hall of Changes to turn into an Aoidos. As said, you can only 'create' one from scratch by using an Aoidos Spark. When you made your Aoidos, that spark was consumed. It is gone. You won't get another one easily. If you have Aoidos history, then visit the Hall of Changes NPC and use carnival masks on an incarnation to turn it into an Aoidos -- to change class from there, use a Core Morpher.

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 6:00pm

Man, to do that I'm going to have to spend 20% of a minimum salary, imagine you having to spend 20% of your salary to change a race of a character in a game, I live in Brazil. I mean, is not it worth it, is there anything else I can do?

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 8:05pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Well I hate to say it but I'm afraid you've only yourself to blame and the reality is that there is no easy way to fix your error.

As to your question, as far as I understand your only option (without using HoC & CoreMorpher to change race & class) is to create a new incarnation, level it from 1-to-Max and unlocking another Spark. You could say a prayer and hope that support would unchange it, but I have a feeling it's not possible given how fiddly reincarnation is.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Dec 30th 2017, 8:11pm)

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 8:32pm

Man, to do that I'm going to have to spend 20% of a minimum salary, imagine you having to spend 20% of your salary to change a race of a character in a game, I live in Brazil. I mean, is not it worth it, is there anything else I can do?

level your reincarnation to maxiumum, wait until you get a coremorpher from daily mission and change her class / race so you get an aoidos
this is free

Sunday, December 31st 2017, 10:56am

Friends, if I put incarnation pro maximum lvl, do I get another jar aoidos??

Sunday, December 31st 2017, 12:05pm

Hey,

Well i have the same problem and here is the answer of support:

Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting us and submitting this report.

According to our records, your Aoidoi reincarnation was removed in 2016.
Unfortunately, it is impossible to get one more Aoidoi spark in the game.
After diligent overview, we can confirm that mentioned situation is not an error.
Feel free to update this issue if any questions arise.
Have a great day!

So we can not make new Aoidon in this character ..

Sunday, December 31st 2017, 1:10pm

How do you get another aoido spark?

Monday, January 1st 2018, 12:28am

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Quoted

Friends, if I put incarnation pro maximum lvl, do I get another jar aoidos??

Sorry, you get exactly ONE Aoidos Spark. (not a single more)
It gets consumed after you create your Aoidos Incarnation.
Then your one and only Aoidos Spark is gone for good (forever).

The only other options to get an Aoidos Incarnations are already pointed out in above posts.
Sorry, but that is just how it is.
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL