You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 12:07am

Eaglezgrace

Beginner

• "Eaglezgrace" started this thread

new to the game

im new to the game and looking for a decent guild to join and to have fun with let me know the server and all ur guild is on and ill give it a try

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 12:29am

Hey dude! I'm on the subscription server on the League side! It's not that active currently because of the stagnant content but that shouldn't push you away from playing over here. We're a really fun guild. Shoot me a message on the forum/click the discord link in my description if you want to!

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 12:42am

Eaglezgrace

Beginner

so far im only on the f2p server ok guess i was wrong i do have a sub for a few days didnt know i had one so ill make a character there

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Eaglezgrace" (Jan 18th 2018, 1:00am)

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 1:15am

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 1:32am

Eaglezgrace

Beginner

ok i joined the discord but no one else is there

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 6:39pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Dubstep Dragons always welcomes new players in our guild :)
New Frontier, Empire.
We can also be found on discord

Rate this thread