You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 12:16am

they banned more than half of the server but there is no GM or CM around.
that's the summary of this game.

not worth to play
Even the GM and CM are banned.

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 1:59am

I got all bc by farming and exchange at npc changer

SInce when farming bc in game is a case of a ban???

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jan 25th 2018, 8:23pm) with the following reason: language

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 2:20am

Uncage us, Please unban us! #MakeAllodsGreatAgain

Please unban us we love Allods. Show your compassion for the people who have been encaged.

#MakeAllodsGreatAgain

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 2:22am

Quoted

Unfortunately, we provide customer support only in English, German and French.

there are so many people who got banned and can't speak these languages.

how can they send a ticket about their situation?
how can they take their accounts back if they are innocent?

they already lost all those people permanently because of this shitty decision!

RIP Allods... :sleeping:

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 2:26am

*Edit by Lioo: Removed quote of deleted post (just stop making my job harder than it is, okay???) xd*

not beeing able to play allods frees up time for me
i used this time to roam the internet
this is what i found :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lioo" (Jan 25th 2018, 8:38am)

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 6:27am

ImQkY

Beginner

Same here for me.

I have charged over 1k € to this account to keep up old players.
I could buy an account with full 13-13 runes but didnt.
I finished all my items from Cash Shop.

All of the crystal is bought from the webpage, I have bought many items from people, I think the items I get from people made me banned.
But that is too stupid, how can I know a scroll I have bought is gained by illegal money.
I saw the item in Auc, charge 10k BC, change it to Gold and bought it from AUC.

Is it my mistake ?

So stupid ! :cursing:

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 7:02am

Same here for me.
I have charged over 1k € to this account to keep up old players.
I could buy an account with full 13-13 runes but didnt.
I finished all my items from Cash Shop.
All of the crystal is bought from the webpage, I have bought many items from people, I think the items I get from people made me banned.
But that is too stupid, how can I know a scroll I have bought is gained by illegal money.
I saw the item in Auc, charge 10k BC, change it to Gold and bought it from AUC.
Is it my mistake ?
So stupid !
1k Euro for a game? Your life must be very boring now without allods :-D. Join the p2p, it's only 10 Euro per month

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 8:13am

dont cry. dont buy illegal crystals.

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 8:21am

hahahahahaaahhahahaha the event they just posted after a global ban xD

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 8:55am

hahahahahaaahhahahaha the event they just posted after a global ban xD
This just can be a joke... seriously... after 90% of the relevants players in this game (and a bunch of noobs too, ofc) got banned (most part injustly) they launch a crystal boost sale? Who will buy this? The remaining zombies? What a nice momment for this, who is running this empire? A 3 years old child? Nice marketing staff, claps :thumbup:

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 9:08am

who ever responsible for this should be fired xD

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 9:11am

Time to renew premium guyss XD any crab runs?

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 9:18am

Still waiting, tick tock guys, tick tock.

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 9:46am

Laany

Intermediate

You seems still not get it or? That many Player has Ban without any Reason ? So please you got no Ban you should be happy !

And best off all now i must say it shame on My.com you put https://allods.my.com/en/news/sales/boos…n-sale-25012018 ??? really
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 9:51am

I live close too Haaksbergen (NL), want me too help out on the office too speed up things?

I got no expierience what so ever but it seems it does not require any too work for My.com

What a mess fix this ASAP guys :thumbdown:

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 10:20am

Kurtcobain

Professional

Hey guys, i know most of you are know it but again as reminder:

pls dont answer to your own Ticket if you dont have a respond on it, that brings your Ticket back in the que !

I know this whole situation is frustrating for most of you pls have patience and bring all what you could to the support that they proof all your cases

greetz Kurt
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lisad" (Jan 25th 2018, 11:27am)

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 10:29am

You seems still not get it or? That many Player has Ban without any Reason ? So please you got no Ban you should be happy !

And best off all now i must say it shame on My.com you put https://allods.my.com/en/news/sales/boos…n-sale-25012018 ??? really
you can't be sure players about innocent or guilty. I didnt talk about innocent players. If they r innocent. They just need to open ticket and proof their payments. Futhermore, i said about 'illegal crystals' dont try to provoke me. lol

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 10:31am

accound banned

y i'm banned to en never did something wrong spended tons of money on a game and then they ban you
really good move :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 11:28am

I live close too Haaksbergen (NL), want me too help out on the office too speed up things?
Yup throwing some molotovs in there would help

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 11:42am

i still dont get how ppl take the risk on buying / selling an account... the moment you send the money, how can you make sure the other side delivers the account-login? its more likely the other side takes your money and end of story - and vice versa: once you give the email / accountlogin the "Buyer" changes login / password and wont send you any $

there is no complaint-departent for private trades on the internet with anonymous unknown ppl
those who use paypal can await that the payment will be refunded and they end up with no account and no $+

so the only thing left is selling an account to a known friend which wont be possible to dectect for anyone else beside those 2 friends - but 2 friends would not enter a bid on the above listed sites

so the summary is: buying accounts will likely result in being scammed

The thing is that the buyer and the seller ask for a trusted 3rd party to held the transaction (all people with high value accounts come from decent guilds so its possible to have a trusted guild mate), even if there is no 3rd party this situation is a high risk high reward thing, so you pay less to get more, the way to stop this is not banning account, but to put effort in making the game better and not letting player feel bored, and getting them the feeling that they've wasted their time and money on something isn't worth it, then they try to sell their accounts to compensate a very few amount in comparison to the amount that they've spent but to them its still better than nothing to them.

FYI a great deal of the Moderator Team got banned as well, all we can do is to wait for new information, since we can't do a thing directly... (A moderator is a moderator, not a game master or anything like this, all we can do is forward and pass information, which we don't have at this point in time, except, that you should open a ticket

Typical mod, useful as always...

Quoted

Unfortunately, we provide customer support only in English, German and French.

there are so many people who got banned and can't speak these languages.

how can they send a ticket about their situation?
how can they take their accounts back if they are innocent?

they already lost all those people permanently because of this shitty decision!

RIP Allods... :sleeping:

Well I've talked a lot about this issue but it seems that us the non-supported languages (Arabic, Portuguese, Spanish, etc...) don't give them enough revenue to make them care about making support for us, even though we were merged from servers just like the other players ( Turkish for example), and I even told them that I can reach the translators from our older server ( at game power 7 ) but they ignored my suggestion.

So, us as a community we must help each others, for example; I speak Arabic and I can understand English, Thus I have no problem helping Arabs in proper translation Issues for nothing in exchange, just like a mod for free, and even more helpful I think, I'm sure many other people are willing to do the same...

And best off all now i must say it shame on My.com you put https://allods.my.com/en/news/sales/boost-million-sale-25012018 ??? really

They only care about the money, nothing new...

I think the players should punish my.com and stop topping-up for like a month or two, this will hit their budget and force them to work better on the game like all our previous server owners did...
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?