You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 6:18pm

Lumi

Beginner

We have already unbanned most players that have contacted us through our tickets system.
Well for now, no answer to mine...
We would like to encourage more players to contact us through tickets and provide us with the details of your case and we guarantee you an alleviation of your sentence (up to amnesty).
Which details should legal players present? And why do you say "an alleviation of your sentence (up to amnesty)" like all players that were banned were using ilegal ways to have their stuff? And what about legal players, like myself, that were banned? Do you show any consideration about it? Doesn't seems to be the case!!!
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall"

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 7:51pm

Why are people posting from fake accounts/names and trash other people/guilds? Lol

Most of people that got unbanned are people in position of their original account. With these bans they are also checking for reported sold/bought accounts. Not only fragulant activities BC/Item wise.

Ones that are unbanned and are not original accounts, simply flew bellow the radar, for now.

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 7:57pm

Why are people posting from fake accounts/names and trash other people/guilds? Lol

Most of people that got unbanned are people in position of their original account. With these bans they are also checking for reported sold/bought accounts. Not only fragulant activities BC/Item wise.

Ones that are unbanned and are not original accounts, simply flew bellow the radar, for now.
origenal account created by myself 57weeks ago(little over a year) rushed to get 13's and complete full CS using 30% sales
and this is not a fake account/name have this name on a reinc while my Main it's name is not being used on the forums, so i cannot talk bad using a fake name

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 8:24pm

So what does being in Minc have anything to do with being unbanned quicker?
When other guilds are full of bought accounts, full of mods (2+), fact that even some of those mods have bought accounts, facts that they are aware of purchased accounts, fact that they post on forum and even ask those mods where they can purchase an account, fact that they are aware of other people purchasing account for the guild and letting people play them, fact that they have banned numerous minc members so they have no competition, and many more facts.

Wouldn't you think that those guilds would have little more "luck" getting their people unbanned?

Don't make stupid statements about what you don't know. Also I was not banned in this wave ban nor am I in minc.

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 9:13pm

We have been working through tickets today eliminating all false positives from the anti-fraud system and have unblocked a number of players already. We plan to have it done by tomorrow, so please wait for a reply to your support ticket if you haven't received any yet and thank you very much for your patience and cooperation.
You hurt several innocent players, and you continue with this talk of thanking for cooperation? For example, I'm furious at being banned for no reason. What you have to do is publish a retraction in the news assuming your mistake and apologizing to the players, Unless this is unacceptable, I refuse to continue playing this without a clear and explicit request for apologies :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 9:48pm

ok, you are still taking shitty decisions.
did you unban real exploiters' accounts for purchased 10k bc? even in %30 boost event?
ridiculous!!
they made 11-12 runes and full cs accounts with illegal crystals and you unbanned them for only p5 price.

it was our fault we did not use illegal crystals to make our chars full cs!!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "BLueFalcon" (Jan 25th 2018, 10:16pm)

Friday, January 26th 2018, 3:45am

would be nice to have it back for the weekend

Friday, January 26th 2018, 5:46am

We have been working through tickets today eliminating all false positives from the anti-fraud system and have unblocked a number of players already. We plan to have it done by tomorrow, so please wait for a reply to your support ticket if you haven't received any yet and thank you very much for your patience and cooperation.
You hurt several innocent players, and you continue with this talk of thanking for cooperation? For example, I'm furious at being banned for no reason. What you have to do is publish a retraction in the news assuming your mistake and apologizing to the players, Unless this is unacceptable, I refuse to continue playing this without a clear and explicit request for apologies :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
"Innocent players", shut up, u're playing in a bought account, u should be glad for not been banned *yet* for this, don't try play the victim... :whistling:

Friday, January 26th 2018, 7:33am

U almost had me going there Lisad on your last post !
"We have already unbanned most players that have contacted us through our tickets system."

Iam the original owner of my account created in open Beta lvl 40 Patch and iam still in this shitty Que, common guys what the hell is going onn.

If this isnt fixed today just delete my account, i aint coming back too this polluted game, its just insane mass bann normal players and we suppose to be thankfull if our bann is lifted?

Its like spitting in ppl faces (false accuse) .. than wiping it off and we suppose too say thank u? :cursing:

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ekke101" (Jan 26th 2018, 9:08am)

Friday, January 26th 2018, 8:11am

Grimpf

Trainee

Im still banned.

Created my Char 5 Years ago, toped up a lot of Money LEGAL way.

Changed BC to Gold and buyed a fabeld item in AH latley, i guess that was my fault.

But at the moment its not really important anymore. I will stop playing (and save a lot of money) A company with such practice is .... (put in some strong engish words, in not a engish speaker and dont know english words strong enough for this)

Servus
Grimpf

Friday, January 26th 2018, 8:15am

Lisad

Professional

Which details should legal players present?
Just the information about your account (character/account name/email/server) and the details about your purchases, if any.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

Friday, January 26th 2018, 8:33am

Lumi

Beginner

Just the information about your account (character/account name/email/server) and the details about your purchases, if any.
So once its done and after 2 days, can I have an update to my ticket? ?( ?( ?(
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall"

Friday, January 26th 2018, 9:51am

I live close too Haaksbergen (NL), want me too help out on the office too speed up things?

I got no expierience what so ever but it seems it does not require any too work for My.com

What a mess fix this ASAP guys :thumbdown:
hahahahahahaaha.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 9:54am

Krokky

Beginner

I don't want to say anything offensive, nor something bad, but my own suggestion is: you should be done for today, cos soon is weekend (At least for EU players), that means 48+ hours for playing, and if someone has nothing to do cos banned here, will just move to other games, and if they like it they will just quit allods permanently.
So try to dont lose more population than what is lost already, and try to keep an eye on tickets, cos is not normal some people didnt even get updates on their ticket after 2 days..

Also, if people who actually bought premium monthly, and got banned unfairly, will come back and maybe top up til the event is up, so is all in your interest to make it fast

Friday, January 26th 2018, 10:09am

Hello again, could you please look at my ticket.
I sent it two days and no answers.
I do not know if I should send another one.

I've never committed any violations and I'm banned.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 10:11am

Eddy

Intermediate

I am reading all this, and cant belive, i am so srry for all of you guys :D I hope you all get your acc's back. This is main reason why did i left EU and joined RU servers. Where are those who said new Allods Team will change something :D U were right guys <3 :D
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Friday, January 26th 2018, 11:49am

I will stop playing (and save a lot of money) A company with such practice is ....
My thoughts exactly, however you can see they've almost completed one million sale at their normal pace (2 days). Which means they've just raised ~30k EUR after all this ban madness, so overall it looks like the quality level this company provides is fully deserved by its customers.

And since those customers don't want any better they will never get it.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 12:19pm

Which details should legal players present?
Did send a ticket. After I did send through another ticket that was still open proofs from my bankaccount so My.com can see I buy bc directly from them. Never ever did by from third parts.
Within a minute that I did send that ticket with proofs I had a mail saying they closed that ticket because they consider it as duplicate and will use the other ticket. So they closed my proofs and the ticket they refered too is still in the queue.
I get the feeling they're not really willing to help people that are honest.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 12:37pm

it said yesterday the ticket has been forwarded
Ticket ID: XIJ-123-67766
today i got no response
would be very discomforting to have a weekend without beeing able to play allods