You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 9:27pm

good job allods, been more than 48 hours ive been ban for no f reason gg..... sent a ticket the 24.. gfg

Friday, January 26th 2018, 10:44pm

ticket has still not been finished, innocent players are still blocked and cant play

its a huge sign of disrespect towards reputable players and makes them feel very uncomfortable about the whole situation as this action has been processed in a most unfortunate way

handling the (innocent!) players in such a harsh way results in a massive debasement of trust

gameplaywise, the worst thing is missing the "not a day without a gift" present; it offers the chance for a coremorpher, a level 5 rune and so on

Friday, January 26th 2018, 11:19pm

i want to know when will the rest of the innocent ppl get unban i w8 in que over 48 hours rly guys this is not fair i even lost event for top up and i wanted to top up ,never done anything wrong in the game and i am playing allods since beta.. plz help me understand this how long will it take more so we can be free to play allods again

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 9:41am

ticket has still not been finished, innocent players are still blocked and cant play

its a huge sign of disrespect towards reputable players and makes them feel very uncomfortable about the whole situation as this action has been processed in a most unfortunate way

handling the (innocent!) players in such a harsh way results in a massive debasement of trust

gameplaywise, the worst thing is missing the "not a day without a gift" present; it offers the chance for a coremorpher, a level 5 rune and so on
I fully agree, it's disrespectful.
And it's weekend so costumer support nor technical support will work. Maybe monday we will have a chance to get unbanned, my ticket is still in queue.
The events they started don't mean a thing. It's like give a child some candy so maybe it will be happy.
But we ain't childeren we are paying costumers that did get a ban for something they never did and can't even enjoy the lucky moments because we are still banned.
If My.com really cared they would have let their employees make overtime to solve the problems. And have the innocent players all unbanned as fast as possible. That is what a good company would do.
Besides I guess that mass ban happened with a code so why not used it reverse and unbanned them all at once?

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 10:33am

open the banns

ALLODS ONLİNE TEAM O MYCOME TEAM WE DONT WİLL WAİT MONDAY GO AND WORK TO OPEN THE BANNS

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 11:35am

Since a few days the german support is dead. We're only getting the standart automatic reply. Germans that got unbanned all used the english support. Its [...]ing time to wake up the german support or just tell them to [...]ing translate our tickets so the english support can work on it. This is such a mess.

I also don't get it. You said you had thorough investigations and now have hundreds of innocent players sending tickets because they're banned under false allegations. Allods team, why are you not just unbanning and redo your mistakes. Why are you just banning and saying you had thorough investigations when you just put everyone's name on the list and not even ban players who bought cristalls from 3rd party sellers.

Even your lucky moment marathon won't help us. We're still banned. We can't do [...].
Das Internetz. Unendliche Weiten.

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 11:53am

i have sent my ticket 1/24/18 7:22 PM and they still dont answear to it so i am waiting 3 days without respond this is so disrespectfull,i missed event bcs of this couldnt top up...i am standing in the que 3 days without a reason how much more we need to w8 so u unban wrongly accused ppl ?

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 2:46pm

Lumi

Beginner

We have been working through tickets today eliminating all false positives from the anti-fraud system and have unblocked a number of players already. We plan to have it done by tomorrow, so please wait for a reply to your support ticket if you haven't received any yet and thank you very much for your patience and cooperation.
Again it seems your plans didn't work out! No answers, no feedback, nothing! People still waiting in queue for 3 days now!
You launched "Lucky Moments" and a "Boots Sale" for those who got unbanned, and what about others?
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall"

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 8:59pm

lm playing this game since 2012 and l never bought illegal bc from other sites. l always buyed bc from allods online site l spent over 4000 euro with my visa card. You can investigate my payment history . l need just some answers and feedback. l want my account back...
This is not fair

Lemmykilmister(ALLEGRA)

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 9:33pm

No company sends a bannwave blind, they ran test and knew exactly how much accounts where getting hit. They did it anyway too send a mssg too everyone not only the abusers.
Dont be fooled we are numbers, data, income whatever.. not people we dont have faces, they simply dont care.
Lets send a few event too calm down the sheep and u know what... it works just keep buying send more money.

I was reading My.com company highlights on the website... U guys should add this 2018, awesome bannwave.. we had a blast :cursing:

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 9:34pm

its saturday and many (innocent!) accounts are still blocked
tomorrow is sunday and i doubt there will be someone working in office
this means there is even one more day to wait for a chance of lifting the unrighteous ban
this is like a bad joke

i had a conversation with some other players (4 of them BIG donators) which are still banned (for no reason, they are close to me as i know them in person - they did trustworthy not buy from 3rd party goldseller) and in the end they told me their anger is pointed on my.com a LOT more than on the goldseller as they dont care for the goldseller and its my.com who blocked their accounts, not the goldseller

these players seemed really REALLY pissed off - understandable

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 1:24am

well its funny. I wrote a ticket today to the english Support and I got instant the answer (2h max)
Same for a friend he wrote the ticket about his bought account today

BUT NOW THERE IS THE MOST F.... USELESS SUPPORT EVER. THE GERMAN ON SINCE NOW 3 DAYS I WAIT FOR AT LEAST A ANSWER BUT NOTHING
so I ask the mods, the Admin or whoever read this how useless canbe this Support. If you don't wanna Support the german Language then close this Support instead of wasting time here.

its not only me who wrote a German TIcket. If I'm not wrong only bluescarlet got unbanned but I think he used the english Support. I asked many germans who wrote a german ticket for sure and I got allways the same answer. if the Admins would use their brain, they will find it out and if you say thats not nice, I can sent you in private message that words what I really wanted to say

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 3:06am

funny thing is i w8 long time over 3 days now and guess since its sunday i will be needed to w8 1 whole day till monday so i get my ban lifted ,i am in mincs guild also only top up thro allods site always everything was cool but now me and few more members from my guild is still banned,still in the queue also i sent my ticket thro eu suport they didnt respond yet exept that first auto-respond .....so i rly dont get this thing at all ....this was so bad from they side,they should check any payments on our accs and now we all need to w8 1 or more days for no reason .. i just want my acc badly csz i play allods since beta ...plz help or at least check those tickets

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 3:25am

this already last to long and bcs of this all players that is banned still without reason and the ppl who already got unbaned should write his names from main characters in game so we can colect all players by numbers on 1 place and then to submit and press the law charges against company that provides this game ,because this is abuse power over players and customers who spend a lot of money to play this game. this is fraud by company not by players and this is violation of players rights . 1 milion players spend 1 euro in month is 1 milion euros for company per month. when they ban players they fraud us and earn milion euros

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 3:59am

this is fraud by company not by players
the association of banning innocent players (customers), not proceeding tickets and fraud is ... well... its

appropriate :S

the mood here is going down more and more and ppl start to lose patience

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 8:34am

close this topic.
Thanagor
Warchief / Empire

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 9:31am

well its funny. I wrote a ticket today to the english Support and I got instant the answer (2h max)
Same for a friend he wrote the ticket about his bought account today

BUT NOW THERE IS THE MOST F.... USELESS SUPPORT EVER. THE GERMAN ON SINCE NOW 3 DAYS I WAIT FOR AT LEAST A ANSWER BUT NOTHING
so I ask the mods, the Admin or whoever read this how useless canbe this Support. If you don't wanna Support the german Language then close this Support instead of wasting time here.

its not only me who wrote a German TIcket. If I'm not wrong only bluescarlet got unbanned but I think he used the english Support. I asked many germans who wrote a german ticket for sure and I got allways the same answer. if the Admins would use their brain, they will find it out and if you say thats not nice, I can sent you in private message that words what I really wanted to say
Well that is strange! I did send my ticket via the English support the first day and my ticket is still in the queue! And the ticket I did send with proofs from my bank account they closed within a minute saying it's a duplicate but that ticket that they said would use is still in queue!!!
So they didn't do anything with that one.

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 9:57am

close this topic.
Never close this topic, every new player should read this. At least they know what they start with. History repeats this will happen again and again.
Keep bumping it till end off days.

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 10:21am

Man chill the fak down its weekend for everyone that included for the cms as well which they deserve. You r banned till monday not perma

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 10:38am

Lisad

Professional

I thought one of you guys said that you have already completed a "thorough investigation". Appears to be not that thorough after all, right?
We are still performing the investigation. As it was mentioned in the main news (Mass accounts suspension), as well as some other messages:

Quoted

Each case will be reviewed on individual basis.
That means that every ticket is being reviewed on its own and every account is being checked.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration