Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Compensation issued

So, after seeing this i find myself wondering if the management is thinking about how to compensate people who did NOT get banned, but got screwed up due to the lack of population caused by the massive ban wave (no chance of raiding and general difficulty in every party related activity such as dominion or astral).
Now, people who got banned are going to get a 3000 premium crystals compensation, which is ridicolous to the point i've seen people in game asking to "get banned a second time to get 6000 crystals". I'm sure you could have come up with something better than that, like giving 500 honor, raid materials, koe emblems for the missed dailies and such to the people affected by the ban, without upsetting people who didn't get banned, who are now in the condition of being screwed twice, first being online in a deserted game without any chance of actually playing the game, and then seeing people who got banned for 12 hours getting 3000 crystals compensation for losing nothing, basically.

You were supposed to issue a compensation, not to hand out gifts.
Once again, great move.

pokaberry

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Honestly, It's a lose-lose situation. I understand that the people who were not banned felt the effects of the ban but in a mess like this theres no possible way to please everyone.

Think about it this way - if they gave *EVERYONE* 3k prem, the people who were banned would say 'why do we get the same compensation as those who were not effected? we were the ones banned, we should get more compensation'

and as far as raid/emblems/ingame stuff goes, If the people banned received say X amount of KoE emblems, people who were not banned could argue that its not fair that they have to spend their time grinding ingame when the people banned are getting it for free, so to speak.

In the end, I feel like the CM's responded well to everyone's criticism in the forums. They issued an apology, which is what people demanded - they then created the lucky moments, however there was speculation that it was a pre-planned event from the previous team (this is only player speculation) and was just conveniently slotted as a compensation. The people who were still banned could not take part as opposed to the non-banned people and because of this there was another uproar with the addition of PunisherSy's thread - with a poll to decide on the hypothetical compensation. Since there's no way the servers will merge over this I feel the CM's took the public vote to heart and thus issued a premium crystal compensation to the players effected.

If you are going to be mad, go take it to world chat and cuss out the players that wanted this. Its GOOD the CM's are reading our comments and doing something for once, and everyone should be celebrating it.

Frankly, If the non banned players took the initiative to make a thread about how they were so angry about being the only ones playing on an empty server - and that thread racked up 9 pages of complaints and outrage - I'm sure you would also have been 'compensated' in some way.

Don't blame everything on the CM's. They read community comments and made a decision - its not their fault the non banned population remained silent on the forums.

THANK YOU ALLODS TEAM FOR LISTENING TO THE PLAYERS!! SERIOUSLY!
You kill vegetarian vampires with a steak to the heart. HA HA HAH

Think about it this way - if they gave *EVERYONE* 3k prem, the people who were banned would say 'why do we get the same compensation as those who were not effected? we were the ones banned, we should get more compensation'

Because we WERE affected by that too.

and as far as raid/emblems/ingame stuff goes, If the people banned received say X amount of KoE emblems, people who were not banned could argue that its not fair that they have to spend their time grinding ingame when the people banned are getting it for free, so to speak.

That was merely a suggestion about the compensation being an actual compensation, and not a gift.

In the end, I feel like the CM's responded well to everyone's criticism in the forums. They issued an apology, which is what people demanded - they then created the lucky moments, however there was speculation that it was a pre-planned event from the previous team (this is only player speculation) and was just conveniently slotted as a compensation. The people who were still banned could not take part as opposed to the non-banned people and because of this there was another uproar with the addition of PunisherSy's thread - with a poll to decide on the hypothetical compensation. Since there's no way the servers will merge over this I feel the CM's took the public vote to heart and thus issued a premium crystal compensation to the players effected.

If you are going to be mad, go take it to world chat and cuss out the players that wanted this. Its GOOD the CM's are reading our comments and doing something for once, and everyone should be celebrating it.

They responded indeed and that's more than i'd have expected, i was pleasantly surprised by that. But then again, you call it compensation, i call it gift. That does not compensate lost realgars due to inability of attending dominion. and does not compensate loss of currencies in general.

Frankly, If the non banned players took the initiative to make a thread about how they were so angry about being the only ones playing on an empty server - and that thread racked up 9 pages of complaints and outrage - I'm sure you would also have been 'compensated' in some way.

That's what i'm trying to start now. Of course it would have made no sense before the rest of the players got unbanned, i dont need a compensation in a game in which there are no players.

Honestly, It's a lose-lose situation. I understand that the people who were not banned felt the effects of the ban but in a mess like this theres no possible way to please everyone.

Don't blame everything on the CM's. They read community comments and made a decision - its not their fault the non banned population remained silent on the forums.

THANK YOU ALLODS TEAM FOR LISTENING TO THE PLAYERS!! SERIOUSLY!

i totally agree

Beruf: DPSSSSSS!!^^

• Nachricht senden

The compensation in Premium Crystals is probably a good move, because I'm pretty sure there are a lot of players with so low self-esteem and the lack of self respect to be glad and satisfied with it.

There are some like the OP who would probably even ask to be spit in the face just to be compensated with 30EUR for that.

If there's any way for a CM to pass to those responsible my good will to transfer the compensation I'm supposed to receive to that poor OP, it would be very much appreciated.

The compensation in Premium Crystals is probably a good move, because I'm pretty sure there are a lot of players with so low self-esteem and the lack of self respect to be glad and satisfied with it.

There are some like the OP who would probably even ask to be spit in the face just to be compensated with 30EUR for that.

If there's any way for a CM to pass to those responsible my good will to transfer the compensation I'm supposed to receive to that poor OP, it would be very much appreciated.
Not really sure where this is going....

Vickie Lynn

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Teacher

• Nachricht senden

I do agree with Mapz, the not banned people are the forgotten ones at the end. And don't tell me that we had 2 more days of lucky moments, because, clearly, LM now...
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

So, after seeing this i find myself wondering if the management is thinking about how to compensate people who did NOT get banned, but got screwed up due to the lack of population caused by the massive ban wave (no chance of raiding and general difficulty in every party related activity such as dominion or astral).
Now, people who got banned are going to get a 3000 premium crystals compensation, which is ridicolous to the point i've seen people in game asking to "get banned a second time to get 6000 crystals". I'm sure you could have come up with something better than that, like giving 500 honor, raid materials, koe emblems for the missed dailies and such to the people affected by the ban, without upsetting people who didn't get banned, who are now in the condition of being screwed twice, first being online in a deserted game without any chance of actually playing the game, and then seeing people who got banned for 12 hours getting 3000 crystals compensation for losing nothing, basically.

You were supposed to issue a compensation, not to hand out gifts.
Once again, great move.
Don't be ridiculous. Yes of course raiding etc got messed up, but that is just a silly excuse to extort compensation for yourself.

With that logic it doesn't even matter since no one could go! Those who could go raid or whatever - got to play ie no compensation needed. The banned ones didn't even get the chance to play.

@The Allods team - great compensation, really generous. It sucks this situation happened, but it seems to have turned out ok in the end. Good job guys.

PS. I wasn't banned.

This is outrageous.

Is the opener really asking for compensation due to a missed raid at the end of patch?
And people are legit asking compensation for lack of activity?

Lovely stuff.

Don't be ridiculous. Yes of course raiding etc got messed up, but that is just a silly excuse to extort compensation for yourself.

With that logic it doesn't even matter since no one could go! Those who could go raid or whatever - got to play ie no compensation needed. The banned ones didn't even get the chance to play.

@The Allods team - great compensation, really generous. It sucks this situation happened, but it seems to have turned out ok in the end. Good job guys.

PS. I wasn't banned.

I'm not trying to extort anything. For what i can see, nobody got compensated. People who got banned and then unbanned got 3000 crystals, which does not compensate any of the multitude of valuables they would have had by simply playing the game as they are not monetizable. So what did they compensate for? Simply for them not being able to log in? I could log in and see a whole 4 people online, but i see nobody apologizing to me for that.
I believe there is something wrong when, logging in today, i see people happy to be banned by mistake. NOT simply happy to be back, but even joking about "i hope i get banned again and they compansate twice".

@Sakram: I'm asking for the people who logged in and found game empty to be acknowledged as aggrieved party just like the people who got banned by mistake, since just like them, we were not able to enjoy the game.

This community is really hard to please...
I don't know what to say to you actually, if there was no compensation to banned players non-banned players will be happy because they got more progress than the others, some guilds may have had easier dominion fights and so on, but now that there was an issued compensation people who their account was banned for no reason some people gets mad and demand a compensation for not being banned and had the server empty... this is hilarious.

Another thing I need to ask of you... why didn't you put your suggestion in the Issued thread ? didn't you see it ? or you just logged in to the forum after reading of the compensation information from the launcher ?

anyways... good luck with your demand.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »PunisherSy« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Another thing I need to ask of you... why did you put your suggestion in the Issued thread ? didn't you see it ? or you just logged in to the forum after reading of the compensation information from the launcher ?

I wasn't banned, so i did not pay much attention to that thread after the first couple answers, nor did feel like i had right of vote concerning what the people who got incorrectly banned asked as compensation, and finally i thought it would have been useless considering that i'm definitely not used to our complaints as players being actually listened to by the management (once again, big surprise and i'm super happy for that). But i could have proposed something there, you're right about that.
I actually logged in on forum when i saw then announcement on website, but there was still no "Reply" button on the offical announcement on forum, which contributed to make me salty about this. Apparently it gets enabled after a while since now it's open? Would have commented there right away instead of opening a new thread.

And i agree with you, it's not easy to please everyone, i just cant get to agree with that kind of compensation, cant agree with the fact that people who were banned for 12 hours get same treatment as people who were banned for the whole weekend. They investigated case by case, so compensation should have been issued following the same logic imho, but then again, premium crystals is what got the most votes after merge on your thread, so somehow you people got what you asked for (very generously in some cases, less for people who couldnt log in for the whole weekend), and i'm happy for you all as most of the people affected by the incorrect bans seem to be happy with the outcome.

Once again, i'm not asking or extorting anything, i'm trying to get a reaction by provocation even, because in a multiplayer game a mass ban of this proportion affects everyone, but nobody seems to realize how the people online with no party were damaged as well in this.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Mapz« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

If they just send every 1 3k bc then Ppl with double access get twice, besides u guys forgot 1 small thing that does a huge diference... IT'S PURPLE CRYSTAL guys they are premium, bound only for daily things u need u wont get gold or buy strongboxes for it con guys they tried to listen us and we say compensate for crystals and by my surprise they Did! Im rly glad to see them doing finally things based on us, was a good idea and good intentions Thx CM

lol you are not talking about those who actually cheated and bought illegal crystals and used them to make full cs chars. now most of them are unbanned for some bcs.

you need to be honest first.
stop crying...

it's a little bit more fair now. i was not expecting this but good move/good job new team

but still... real exploiters should stay banned
allods has never been a fair game but this is another level of unfairness...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »BLueFalcon« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

lol you are not talking about those who actually cheated and bought illegal crystals and used them to make a full cs chars. now most of them are unbanned for some bcs.

stop crying...

it's a little bit more fair now. i was not expecting this but good move/good job new team

I'm not aware of such thing, i'd like to read more about it, on a dedicated thread perhaps.

Explain what is not fair please. It's totally fair...unless you're talking about people spending more money than you. That is your choice as it is theirs.

Penance

Anfänger

Beruf: World Wide

• Nachricht senden

lol you are not talking about those who actually cheated and bought illegal crystals and used them to make a full cs chars. now most of them are unbanned for some bcs.

stop crying...

Do enlighten us, who are the exploiters ? every single post people make they mention *those exploiters* who are they ?

Hello,

Do enlighten us, who are the exploiters ? every single post people make they mention *those exploiters* who are they ?
This is going off-topic.

May I remind everyone the forum code of conduct:

Zitat

Do not engage in personal attacks against forum members. Posts that attack another member, single out a player for ridicule, or accuse someone of inappropriate in-game actions will be removed without notice and further actions may be taken by the GM or Moderation Teams. In-game rule violations should be reported directly to our Support Team.
https://allods.my.com/en/game/forum-rules/code-conduct

If you feel a player has violated in-game policies, please report them to the Customer Support for investigation:
https://support.my.com/games/kbPage/5/

Back to the topic, please

Zitat von »Mapz«

i'm trying to get a reaction by provocation even, because in a multiplayer game a mass ban of this proportion affects everyone, but nobody seems to realize how the people online with no party were damaged as well in this.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

dragagon

unregistriert

I believe that anything aside from the crystals as compensation, is useless as in the current situation and timestamp of our patch.
I mean, since we're so close to the new patch, a compensation in certain currencies would end up in being reset or not used. KOE emblems will get reset like every patch I believe? Same goes for realgar. And I've read honor. I believe everyone is already maxed out at gear that was playing competitively.
The 3k bc is the only reasonable thing they could compensate with.
The fact that the non-banned players were damaged ingame due to lack of population is a thing that none can solve.
That's been a problem that should have been tackled a long time ago.
We should just all be grateful that everything turned out fine, people are back to the usual and everyone can play together again and thats what counts,
because that's why people got mad for. Atleast I was. Truly missed the ingame stuff, pve, astral, guild, social chat. That I was banned was the least knowing I'd get unbanned.