You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 2:27am

Pls help me finding a specific allods-PVP-related video

i saw it on https://www.youtube.com/
content was a fight between a psionicist (uploader of the video) and a healer
sadly, i dont remember the name of the psionicist so i cant find the video and thus ask for help here
the opponent in the video was a healer named "Shockx"

the video was quite interesting as it showed how the well played psionicist which has NO selfheal at all still can survive seemingly endless versus the pvp-healer which has a lot of heals, a lot of kiting was included
area was kingdom of elements, the island with the cobolds / pirates / stone elements

i wish to show this video to my apprentice as its a very good example and summary on how to use psi's mechanics in order to win a battle, but i no longer know the link to the video nor do i remember its title / uploader :(

maybe even the creator of this video reads this post and can help :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jan 30th 2018, 2:50am)

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 3:59am

micht have been Gale, saw a video about him doing some fights on KOE about a year ago,was a pretty good psi. he sadly enouch deleted his Youtube when he quited the game

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 8:56am

micht have been Gale, saw a video about him doing some fights on KOE about a year ago,was a pretty good psi. he sadly enouch deleted his Youtube when he quited the game

Yup, it was Galewyn in one of his Koe video

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 8:34pm

Rate this thread