Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

ElyonHUN

Anfänger

• »ElyonHUN« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Movie extra from time to time :)

• Nachricht senden

Could map quest bar be brought back please?

A friend in the game and me thought of the quest bars that existed at the maps before.
As the patch 9.0 approaches, I chose to ask if you could put the quests bars in the map back? The one that counts how many quests are done per each map and also showed quest categories like main quests, side quests and world mystery and showed their number each as well, when you had the cursor over the bar of quests.

Thank you in advance! :)

Buuhuu

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Bauarbeiter

• Nachricht senden

Huhu,

maybe not exactly what you are looking for, but I'm using this addon for quite a while now and I don't have any problems with it^^

https://alloder.pro/files/file/413-questmapprogress/

BAUA POWA!

Beruf: DPSSSSSS!!^^

• Nachricht senden

+ don't know why it's been removed

ElyonHUN

Anfänger

• »ElyonHUN« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Movie extra from time to time :)

• Nachricht senden

Huhu,

maybe not exactly what you are looking for, but I'm using this addon for quite a while now and I don't have any problems with it^^

https://alloder.pro/files/file/413-questmapprogress/

Thank you very much, I will check it out most definitely :)

It was removed because it was irrelevant. In many (if not most) maps numbers didn't match. Especially if there were quests added or removed in maps that were completed some time ago.