You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 7:36pm

addons for patch 8.0.2

Hello everyone, I would like to know if there are any free addons to add on allods's data wich is available to download with an english pack, I would like to collect some ore for blacksmith and weaponsmith and i want to know if there is already a free addon to add for allods's data pack in order to detect all ores wich is inside the the zone, thanks :)

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 9:37pm

Krag

Beginner

I'm not sure you need anything special. Ressources are determined by map level.

- Impure copper is found on maps lvl 5-14
- pure copper starts to appear on maps lvl 11, mixed with impure (you can find both, depending on where you dig)
- iron starts on maps lvl 20 if I remember well
- refined iron on higher lvl maps, then mithil, and so on.

So you can't find many diferent kinds of ore on a map, only one in general, sometimes 2 in specific zones, il all depends on the level of the zone, and your own level prevents you from accessing zones that are too high level for you.
Les Gibberlings, c'est des gob' tellement moches qu'y se cachent sous les poils.

Monday, February 5th 2018, 7:06am

pokaberry

Beginner

Generally speaking, the zone depends on the level of your blacksmithing. The ore will be from a zone that's about the same level (maybe 2 or 3 levels higher)

So if your blacksmithing is at level 30, the ore you're after will most likely be found in a 30 - 34(?) zone. :)
You kill vegetarian vampires with a steak to the heart. HA HA HAH

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 6:29pm

Krag

Beginner

30-39 for refined iron.

Blacksmithing works on a 10 basis, but you get recipes of yhe next level 2 lvls before you can use them (collect the nex material). All you can do is buy recipes and practice til you get the desired level.
Les Gibberlings, c'est des gob' tellement moches qu'y se cachent sous les poils.

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 4:01pm

i know its not free but if your going to play long term and have some cash (unless u want to grind it out|) id get a magpie (boutique item auto looting pet hands down best purchase in game) and a Encyclopedia of Minerals and herbs 1100bc total the magpie will gather ore and plants as u move around on its own providing u have the skill level to pick them yourself. and best bonus no more picking up your loot from mostar drops or forgetting to pick it up . both can be found in the Boutique section Services / helpers

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 6:09pm

Krag

Beginner

^^ Plants should not be collected at random, just because they're nearby. Unless you have a really big backpack lol
Alchemy is a pain for this

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 9:26am

i'm looking for stat manager addon, it's only working with (ru and eng client)