Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

How is this possible?

Hey guys! How is that possible, that we all have same gear now, and a same class kills me so fast, and i can't even dps him/her the same way, and i have a good build. And someone dps 15k and these. How is that possible?

Are you really asking people to explain the basic thungs about what happens when there is an update? How did you get your Equipment? - by questing, just like anyone else I guess

For lower hp and dps, just take a look at the patchnotes

I mean how is that possible, that i have like 60k dps alltogether in a bg as a warrior, and someone has 300k alltogether? Yeah he /she can be better in pvp, but thats too much

lol, you really didn't know about cash shop items? You pay 1000 euros and you can be just as good in battlegrounds :P

Verwendete Tags

pvp

Thema bewerten