Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 1:26pm

How is this possible?

Hey guys! How is that possible, that we all have same gear now, and a same class kills me so fast, and i can't even dps him/her the same way, and i have a good build. And someone dps 15k and these. How is that possible?

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 1:49pm

Are you really asking people to explain the basic thungs about what happens when there is an update? How did you get your Equipment? - by questing, just like anyone else I guess

For lower hp and dps, just take a look at the patchnotes

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 2:16pm

I mean how is that possible, that i have like 60k dps alltogether in a bg as a warrior, and someone has 300k alltogether? Yeah he /she can be better in pvp, but thats too much

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 2:59pm

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 3:03pm

lol, you really didn't know about cash shop items? You pay 1000 euros and you can be just as good in battlegrounds :P

Kullanılmış Etiketler

pvp

Bu konuyu değerlendir