You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 8:03pm

I am unhappy with the scrolls and runes they are giving to beginners, as they are better than many who play for a long time, like me.

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 8:07pm

rozetri

Intermediate

Then get mad, but not at the new players. It's not their fault that they need these things in order to have any hope of basic survival. Blame RU, they're the ones that keep adding layer upon layer of CS boosts and then having to adjust the game balance to account for the very tools they let players buy.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 8:30pm

I am upset with a company that does not know how to manage a simple game, that helps some and *** others.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Feb 23rd 2018, 8:32pm) with the following reason: language

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 10:43pm

Effreti

Trainee

as a semi active player who only has lvl 6 and blue cash shop stuff, it does feel weird. but i guess i will make the new char the main one and play it. since it's free stuff. oh well
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 11:21pm

Nord

Trainee

just play on the P2P Server :)

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 11:48pm

play on the P2P Server
just play on the P2P Server :)
double combo!

if you are a casual player its not a good idea to pay for time as casual player means you dont spend much time in the game so you pay for not playing in the end
(and this said leaving all the other flaws the P2P has away)

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 1:21am

they should give free epic scrolls to everyone who needs!
they should give free 6 level runes set to everyone!
they should give a holy weapon to everyone!

these solve all problems.

or they are gonna lose many more active players than newcomers.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 3:10am

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 3:33am

correct

i wonder what is with a new player who started lets say 1 week before the patch and is level 30 or something
must be a bit frustrating then...

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 4:17am

i have to pay for those scrolls at least 1k/month if i have none of them because i paid for p5, master goblin etc. before and i can't leave my toon to create a new one. that's a punishment to current players who paid before to buy somethings, not a treat to newbies.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "BLueFalcon" (Feb 24th 2018, 4:27am)

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 4:38am

Mapz

Trainee

You want new players? This is what you have to do. Those items are the bare MINIMUM to be semi-capable in the current era. Nobody wants to level all the way from 1 to 80 just so they can have a chance to play with everyone else on the server, it takes forever and by the time you get there you may never be able to catch up in gear. Frankly, the fact they're offering all this is surprisingly forward-thinking for Allods in general.

How about you get your ass back in game though? :D Need you to carry our party again, if you know what i mean.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 10:17am

Is the moderators forum to say something?

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 10:48am

As a leader of Levling guilnd, i need tell it's good change, 80% who was leveling never up to 75lv, now many ppl start playing again, and finly new players will die on 2-3 hitts, not only one, and will not suck in pve content

So in my opinion it's good change for us all (imagine carrying somone with 1.1.1 1.1.1 runes all time)

Also same for us, before buing expensive morfer you can test how class work now, or when somone new fk up build, will can fix it ez now :thumbup:

Another benefit is, you no need any longer pay for incarnation 825 cristals, you can just make alt, if you want play another class (ofc you will not get inc skills but yeh... still worth)

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Feb 24th 2018, 11:01am)

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 11:13am

Jinn

Intermediate

It is good idea to get new players. But this "gifts" too much. Think you are someone who worked hard to make 7 or 8 runes and played 5-6 years, and a newbie comes to game and gettin almost same runes with you also maybe better scrolls. So,

or they are gonna lose many more active players than newcomers.
+1 to this
^ . ^

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 11:17am

I saw this thread and decided to create a new char to see what they give, and it is very nice. It is great that they give this to new players, and i don't really care how much it cost me to get those same things.

But, i agree with others here, that they could give the same gift to all players, bcs, many old players might have those things, but what happen with all the ones in the middle? Last year i saw many players with level 3-4 runes, or even worst. I myself got the orange earring slot 2 months ago, and before that, i had the blue one.

This gift is great for new players, and i don't want it to go away, but if they give this to all characters, then they could bring back old players and also keep many that didn't start now.

An idea could be to just activate it for all characters, like if they alredy have those things, bcs a mail could expire.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 12:34pm

I mean, the beginners already have better runes than mine and better minigames than I do.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 12:38pm

They should give this to everyone. Solves every problem.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 12:46pm

I played in the lvl 42 era of this game and spend some money back then, i came back a few months ago and enjoyed it again, I have been spending a small amount of money on the game since then. I have all the cs items blue and been working on runes now having 877.776.

Now new players simply get a full set of 6 and everything epic cs ... How do you think a game known for its pay2win state will attract new players this way ? only old players will give it another go... and those you royally fuck in the arse.

Beside that, patch 9 is the most disappointing thing ever; you let everyone level easy to lvl 79, and then provide 1 repeatable quest to be farmed about ~20 times. FOR EVERY FOCKING CHARACTER.

ow but the level 12 rune people enjoy KOE even more, now anyone with less runes is a super easy target ... all your points for the happy few.

I think ill leave this game soon enough, and with me allot other players. :thumbdown:

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 12:48pm

That's why I say that this system is crap, it only helps the beginners, and the one who plays the longest gets obsolete.
help to make my.com of this benefits for everyone and not just for beginners.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 1:04pm

hahaha, I really didn't expect something like this on allods. Thank you! I might return to the game from time to time! :D