You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 1:16am

Mini-Guide: Demonologist Racials and Reincarnation Abilties

This is a short guide listing the new racials for the new Demonologist class, as well as what reincarnation abilities are transferred to Progenitors/Incarnations.

Racials:
All racials have a 1 minute cooldown

Aoidoi (Cabbalist) - Dark Mirror:
Range: 40
The Demonologist removes a random removable positive effect from the target and turns it into a curse that inflicts x Shadow damage every second for 10 seconds.

Xadaganian (Occultist) - Shackles of Pain:

The Demonologist binds an enemy target to themselves with magic shackles. For 10 seconds, the Demo redirects 10% of the damage they take into this target.

Kanian (Heretic) - Tricky Shadow:

The Demonologist blocks the first control effect within the next 8 seconds.

Reincarnation Abilities:

Mania:
Cooldown: 1m 30s.

The Character goes into a bloody frenzy for 10 seconds, preparing for the final stage of the battle. You inflict 30% of your maximum health to yourself instantly. Damage dealt is increased by 15%. Incoming damage is increased by 10%

Demonic Leash:
Cooldown: 1m 30s.

The character gives in to their demonic side and frees themselves from all intimidating effects, becoming immune to them for 5 seconds.
You also take damage equal to 15% of your maximum health.

Personal Opinions on the racials:

Dark Mirror: The target must have a positive effect on them for this ability to be usable. A very powerful tool in PvP and potentially useful in PvE.

Shackles of Pain: This is the best racial for Demonologists. Percentage-based effects are generally stronger than value-based effects, so this should end up doing more damage than Dark Mirror. What makes SoP stand out is that it's 10% of all incoming damage, so you can gather up a group of mobs and make burning down one of them much easier.

Tricky Shadow: This doesn't remove effects, just prevents the next one from applying to you. Could have niche usefulness in PvE where you can preemptively counter a Boss' CC, but will primarily be used in PvP.

And lastly, a Fun Fact: Shackles of Pain and Tricky Shadow are of the Holy Element.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "user_1104294" (Feb 23rd 2018, 7:03pm)

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 9:39pm

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 5:52am

No, I don't. I did this because I did a similar guide for all of the other classes back in 7.0 ( and I'm almost certain there haven't been changes to the Racials since then, though I know I've missed the two Engineer racials from Arisen and Gibberlings) and for the Aoidoi when they were released.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 11:03am

Jinn

Intermediate

Thanks for that helpful guide..
^ . ^

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 1:19pm

Mania seems like a really strong choice for pve

Rate this thread