You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 1:24pm

Any link to where I can see these new player gifts?

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 1:25pm

The new players win for free and the old ones have to rent these items with cash, this game soon ends.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 1:42pm

yes and very nice we got 200 premium crystals for down time ... but they never gave them ... #oops.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 1:51pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

Let me get that right:

You are upset that New players or New chars get a Ark and a bit of cheap cs stuff, cause (and only "cause") this stuff is better then what you have after 7 YEARS of playing?

First of all: the same stuff or call it special Gift Event runs on russian Servers and so they decided to Do it in EU and NA

Second: ppl always complaining about no New players. This is a real great Event to bring new players to the game!

Third: if your Main char dont have that minimum cs items i have to ask my Selfie, what the hell did you with all your Gold what you should had farmed the last years?

Dont get me wrong, i understanding that you are mad cause New players have it now easyer then you...... But it is your on fault so dont search the failure on the Management of Allods, search the failure at your self ;)

These are my Personal 2 Cents to it as a Player, not as a moderator
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 1:58pm

All op items that are giving

https://imgur.com/a/KstOp
Do you give items that offer new players that more players are players who play a lot of time and a player blames? It is not a serious company's attitude.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 2:28pm

why are you all talking like you can't get these items? just make a new char if your old one is weaker, you may lose mount and bag, but the gain is greater. this is probably the best thing they have added in 8 years and you are complaining lol

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 2:29pm

Let me get that right:

You are upset that New players or New chars get a Ark and a bit of cheap cs stuff, cause (and only "cause") this stuff is better then what you have after 7 YEARS of playing?

First of all: the same stuff or call it special Gift Event runs on russian Servers and so they decided to Do it in EU and NA

Second: ppl always complaining about no New players. This is a real great Event to bring new players to the game!

Third: if your Main char dont have that minimum cs items i have to ask my Selfie, what the hell did you with all your Gold what you should had farmed the last years?

Dont get me wrong, i understanding that you are mad cause New players have it now easyer then you...... But it is your on fault so dont search the failure on the Management of Allods, search the failure at your self ;)

These are my Personal 2 Cents to it as a Player, not as a moderator

"a bit cheap stuff"? -> those things are totally free!
where do you get the authority to question how people spend their money or their gold?
we all know you can't bring new players to the game. maybe a few... old very low cs players gonna crate new chars only.
people gonna leave the game because so many of them do not have those items but they have other cs stuff.
and we ll start to watch some bad videos on youtube about how you are messing this game.
noone comes back to the game. we saw many comebacks but they left after a few weeks because of all new cs stuff. now all other players who came back to the game before this stupid patch(like me) gonna leave again. it's impossible to catch highly cs players in this game. now we have to try to catch "newbies" too.

this is BULLSHIT!

i was thinking that this new team have good intentions after a few moves but they made unacceptable mistakes. they did not fulfill their promises. they are trying to destroy current players.

if you lose 30% of mid-cs players, only thing you can do about this game will be watching old videos on youtube. i don't know how you did this but all i can see is you have lost countless players in last 3 years. this is a good move to lose others.

ofc you think like that because you are a mod.

p.s.: none is questioning these cs stuffs you gave to newbies. we just can't understand why we still have to pay for those "minimum" cs items as old players when newcomers did not have.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "BLueFalcon" (Feb 24th 2018, 2:49pm)

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 2:37pm

I got to agree completely with Kurt, i myself have relied on gold and my own luck with opening strongboxes, it was before 7.0 when i started/returned with nothing mind you and so within that couple of years, i have gotten Patronage 5, level 7 runes, the stat books up to epic except the conclave book, legendary vicious wizard, water of life, decent mount, it is slow work yes and i am actually quite glad that new players are able to hit max level quickly, it gives many more options to trade with them when they get enough gold.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 2:42pm

Lol, i just created a new character, and this is really bs :"D I got 2 free permament mounts, a lot of cs stuff which is really much gold in the ah, and coupons for patronage 5... wtf this isn't right.. I just lost all my willing to play

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 2:46pm

he has no arguments and tries to attack me by saying that I do not know how to use my gold, this is annoying.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 2:47pm

Also if your can't pvp with another cs players, you have equalibrium server yet, thay will fix exchanger soon, Allods can't make happy evryone :thumbup:

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 3:07pm

Jinn

Intermediate

It is probably worst update I've ever seen since beta times.
^ . ^

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 3:26pm

@Levibuba It is 3 mounts Wolf, Chimney one and Demon Dog with 2 skins, they also get as stats level 8 temp runes which turn into 2400 cc at the end of the month and so you can make 1 level 7 rune, then the 2nd month of play you could make a 2nd level 7 rune, the coupons for pat 5 is only for 1 box unless i am mistaken.

@user_4016268 He has taken what you posted which was, you have been playing for 7 years and if i read that and not knowing if you played alot or barely little or something, i would be questioning the same and it would be about managing your gold.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 3:32pm

I play little, even playing 7 years, I have the medal of 2 years.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 3:35pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

We've been asking for boosts for new players for years, it's really a good thing they add that to make new players try and maybe, STAY in the game for a while ! Big kudos for doing this, even if it may hurt people who have less atm.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 4:06pm

It depends on the player, i myself didn't have most of those items until recently bcs i focused on unlock new reincarnations and level them. Others might focus first on unlock P5, which takes a lot of time and gold.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 4:08pm

Wel I decided to leave the game. I have an old char, i spend money last few months on items new players get free now. I don't have epic conclave, i did not have the gold or the luck when opening boxes. I spend money on runes, and now people just get them for free.

Sure for new players who never played allods this is nice, but old players are def. in the loss. Old players who returned like myself are most fucked.

I know nobody cares, but the only way to show this is bad management is to leave the game.

They prefer 10 players of 1k $ then 100 of 100$. Let's see how those 10 players will like it when no more "normal players" are around.

I spend money on conclaves a few weeks ago, and new players now get this for free.

#goodbye

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 4:13pm

I've played for several years, coming in and out, mostly because of college. A few patches back I stated buying Collector's Edition, because it's actually worth it.

People who have been buying CE's from patches back, just create a new char and you'll get all that free stuff AND all of previously bought CE's. For me a new char is way stronger than my older char (Full 7's, mid-cs char mainly) ...

It is indeed frustrating that I got a stronger char in a matter on minutes, but oh well.

EDIT: grammar

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 4:21pm

That's what I'm saying, they're bringing new players but they're going to lose a lot more
a good game is a fair game, in 2018 p2w game are losing public.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 4:53pm

As the low levels do get everything up to epic and the high levels missing out on the items themselves say conclave, perfection mages diary, what if three mails are sent out to all players, most will throw them away because they will be bound to the player, but in each of the mail there is perfection books, conclave books and mages diary. Then if some high level doesn't have that item then they can pick out what they need, then get rid of the mail, it would make nearly everyone happy, with the exception of people who put money into the game and are thinking "Why do they get the items free when we had to pay." etc.