You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 2:05pm

no answers as expected :)
Wolti zzZZ

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 4:35pm

no answers as expected :)
if u had brains u would know i would have been ocupied by patch anyways

been fighting the WANTED squad , your group whic u should already know, even had a fight against Otto's group cus we said fuck it this is where 1100 score comes from whic was ment to grant me the SOultaker Title and Pio the Slaughterer one ,if i wanted Slaughterer i could have boosted up untill 1300 and also get it :O bet you are surprised now

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mr Barett" (Feb 23rd 2018, 11:13pm)

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 4:18pm

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 11:12pm

still unanswered :)
still unanswered :)
okay seeing as the little girl is not happy yet, yes Pio deserved it
any other questiosn that you want answered?
will answer every single dirty thing you can think off

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 3:03pm

and if you have something to say to a particular player, please use the private message forum feature.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 3:23pm

1- Are u gonna tell me that this is not a reincarnation group to boost your party ?
imgur.com/a/ZD4Vu
Wolti zzZZ

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 4:06pm

No that person pio doesn't deserve 3v3 title because in 3v3 you play support dps bard and not full support bard with no dps maybe he would deserve 6v6 title because there u should play full support , and from my knowledge i never saw him playing support dps in pvp so yeah he prolly doesn't know how to play it (not my thing to say but what to do) and because of that he doesn't deserve 3v3 title sorry but that's the truth you just can't win with full support bard in 3v3 vs good parties.

Guys chill it's all in the past now move on don't make pointless drama because of a game :D

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 6:34pm

1- Are u gonna tell me that this is not a reincarnation group to boost your party ?
imgur.com/a/ZD4Vu
some close inspecting form your side would have easely revealed that these are not incarnations

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 6:36pm

No that person pio doesn't deserve 3v3 title because in 3v3 you play support dps bard and not full support bard with no dps maybe he would deserve 6v6 title because there u should play full support , and from my knowledge i never saw him playing support dps in pvp so yeah he prolly doesn't know how to play it (not my thing to say but what to do) and because of that he doesn't deserve 3v3 title sorry but that's the truth you just can't win with full support bard in 3v3 vs good parties.

Guys chill it's all in the past now move on don't make pointless drama because of a game :D
well whatever bard setup u think is better for certain situations i'm gona leave up to you to judge/decide on. only thing i rly care about is "as long as it works" :P

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 7:50pm

well it doesn't work full support bard so xD what to do

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 10:39pm

well it doesn't work full support bard so xD what to do
hmm, riot,pillage and loot stores?!? :thumbsup:

Rate this thread