You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 26th 2018, 5:00pm

How long is this event?
There is no limit as of yet.

Monday, February 26th 2018, 7:04pm

What have you guys done...

Well... I didn't think it was a big issue that giving a bit of a boost to new players, but you see this is no "bit", if we round up to the lowest possible buying price for those stuff (at its strongbox from players, not by opening boxes) you will be shocked.

Its around 14.294 K BC and believe me, my calculations were at the lowest range possible (any trader player will understand), check spoiler for detailed info.

Details

please note that those prices are the lowest possible! , if you can find any cheaper prices tell me please :)
-mage diary stuff: around 3333 BC
-study of perfection stuff: around 3333BC
-conclave stuff: around 555 BC
-sacrament stuff: around 440BC
-epic earring: around 800BC
-epic scroll of wizard: 30BC (its last strongbox was super cheap at the blackfriday sales)
-cost of 6 runes of level 6: 3973BC
(from lebani calculator as each 3k crystal chip is worth 1kBC and the currency exchange rate is 4k gold for each BC, totalgold/CuEx=15,895,184/4000=3,973BC)
-Miraclous arc: 600 BC from blackfriday sales.
- fragile rune of level 8 x6: 205x6= 1230BC
total will round up to 14294 Bc

-The total price aside, some of those "Gifts" are very valuable (the epic mage diary and epic study of perfection), and not all players have them (me included).
-The actual value of the stuff given weren't calculated, you guys just listed epic and below and gave it, (like if the epic conclave or the study of perfection = the epic sacrament or the epic wizard scroll).
-Giving those -gifts- away for free giving newcomers an advantage above old mid-tier player is an Issue.
-A solution to this issue like other players listed is good but it sill has its downwards, if all the people has those stuff in the server now, who will buy the stuff that the people are selling ? why would people open boxes if they already have all stuff except for one and they'll have to open a lot to get and if they want to sell the stuff that they already have they can't, because everyone on the server has them now :) so people will stop opening boxes, and the only way to sell then is to stack them (like 3 epic study of perfection will result in one leggy).
-Its against the game system, can you tell me what is the use of the Timed artifacts now ?
-they don't give these stuff for free even in pirate servers xD.

-What will this lead to?
>loss of a decent amount of mid-tier players
>people will top-up less frequent as they will open less boxes.
>trading in the servers will have a bad era.
>attraction to old players, pirate servers players (needs proper advertisement).

-How can you guys fix this?
I actually don't know, pulling these stuff will cause newcomers to quit, compensating old players will result in loss of trade, doing nothing will result in loss of mid-tier players who felt frustrated and being underwhelmed by 15 min playtime newcomers, so you have to pick the thing that does the least amount of damage, maybe pulling the epic study of perfection and the epic mage diary, and giving old players six runes of level6 + epic earring, is the best to do, it will keep newcomers, and calm down the old players, and trade will still has its major items to sell, so people will still open boxes and top-up.

Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "PunisherSy" (Feb 26th 2018, 7:09pm)

Monday, February 26th 2018, 7:24pm

This is ridiculous, I started to play some time and already spent a lot of time and money to have my char, and now anyone who creates account in less than 10 minutes already has the same items as me, total lack of respect with the old players.
These items have already lost their values, I hope they all win the same thing, so long call new players if several are going to discourage and leave the server?

Monday, February 26th 2018, 7:45pm

the solution fo this whole thing is to send this box which grants the items simply to EVERY player on the server

i just realized these items are almost all PERMANENT and not temporary...
i would definitely say the beginners box should be sent to every player via mail

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Feb 26th 2018, 7:54pm)

Monday, February 26th 2018, 7:55pm

This is ridiculous, I started to play some time and already spent a lot of time and money to have my char, and now anyone who creates account in less than 10 minutes already has the same items as me, total lack of respect with the old players.
These items have already lost their values, I hope they all win the same thing, so long call new players if several are going to discourage and leave the server?
you realize the items are almost all 30-day...?
they are NOT permanent

and the solution fo this whole thing is to send this box which grants the timed items simply to EVERY player on the server
it will be useless to most of them but they will be happy and the story finds an end :P

Silly you, they are permanent, go check for yourself...
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Monday, February 26th 2018, 8:13pm

i edited my post 1 minute befor your post, it seems this was overlapped
when i wrote my answer it came to my mind its weird so many players complain,went ingame to see myself
i edited it after i checked the facts so things are correct :)

main part of my post is still valid;

Quoted

and the solution for this whole thing is to send this box which grants the (timed) items simply to EVERY player on the server

Monday, February 26th 2018, 8:29pm

Yeah that's the solution.. But Titanium has a point, Why would anyone buy the strongboxes after this ? They will lose a couple thousand $ there

Monday, February 26th 2018, 9:24pm

Yes, send it to every player, like the new ones . Problem solved.

Monday, February 26th 2018, 11:42pm

Yeah that's the solution.. But Titanium has a point, Why would anyone buy the strongboxes after this ? They will lose a couple thousand $ there

You know that people who open the strongboxes aren't the one who need the items but the ones doing business and just want to get the temporary item right ?

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 12:09pm

I do not think that sending the items to every player will result in satisfaction for every player. For me personally I am very disappointed about this step.

I started playing Allods with the gipat patch as a casual player. I played all patches until max level rised up to 55 and came back with the 75 patch. During my time in allods I was able to get all the free stuff which is given to new players now but nearly nothing beyond this.
This means that there will be no advantage for me by sending the free items to all players because I am the owner of them already but the new players will have nearly the same power as I have although I played for much longer time.

Therefore in my opinion it would not solve the problem which is discussed here in any way if allods would send the items to every player. As for me it would be a (small) compensation if allods would sent the 15k BC (which is very low calculated) to every old player instead and each of them would be able to buy the items they need by themself. In this case every player would have an advantage because they could do whatever they like to with the BC and the economics would not decrease as strong as in the other case.

But I think that allods team will never send these amounts of BC to every old player.

sorry for my english writing. I am not a native english speaker but I hope it is understandable.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "xxcarus2010" (Feb 27th 2018, 1:18pm)

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 2:30pm

rozetri

Intermediate

I do not think that sending the items to every player will result in satisfaction for every player. For me personally I am very disappointed about this step.

I started playing Allods with the gipat patch as a casual player. I played all patches until max level rised up to 55 and came back with the 75 patch. During my time in allods I was able to get all the free stuff which is given to new players now but nearly nothing beyond this.
This means that there will be no advantage for me by sending the free items to all players because I am the owner of them already but the new players will have nearly the same power as I have although I played for much longer time.

Therefore in my opinion it would not solve the problem which is discussed here in any way if allods would send the items to every player. As for me it would be a (small) compensation if allods would sent the 15k BC (which is very low calculated) to every old player instead and each of them would be able to buy the items they need by themself. In this case every player would have an advantage because they could do whatever they like to with the BC and the economics would not decrease as strong as in the other case.

But I think that allods team will never send these amounts of BC to every old player.

sorry for my english writing. I am not a native english speaker but I hope it is understandable.
It's not as though the versions given by the box can't be combined with other copies in order to get higher tier rewards, though. They also don't expire, you can hold them forever for when you eventually get enough to combine. The idea of sending every player 15k BC is ludicrous, you would have to figure out which player counts as "old," almost certainly getting a whole other group angry as a hornet and that's without addressing the fact you're basically giving all of them $200 for free. No company would do that unless something extreme happened.

I wouldn't be opposed to old players being given something. But in the absence of one, I think getting hot and bothered by the fact we didn't get any gift is poor form. This game needs population badly. If anything, this gift needs to be made a permanent addition to the game and widely advertised. As for any impact on the in-game economy... the items will still retain value as the top prizes still exist to be obtained. If it shifts the overall costs down, then all the better. The game is too expensive as-is with market prices wildly out of proportion with income, primarily due to the currency vendor's rate of increase and decrease being artificially adjusted by RU.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 2:52pm

Funny thing is on the russian servers when you make an account you get all that stuff an no ine is complaining ppl will still buy boxes imagine if you sent to alll ppl no one will cuz no point some ppl got caught up in this ok but still reroll your toon get everything at the end is like you said free doesnt cost you nothing

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 3:05pm

I can see it coming with so many bitter people complaining about noobs getting these items... they will take all of the stuff away again because "the community wanted it so". :/

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 3:33pm

I see noobs complaining why they will remove these items

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 4:43pm

This is my first post in forums. I play the game since 2008 with an scout called LoganV. I saw Allods staff taking bad decisions, but this is without doubt the worst move i saw in this game. At least, give Pat5 to f2p old account people. Try to fix this or when all new patch fever pass, you will have a big problem with all old people quitting.

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 4:52pm

I hope that these gifts remain in the game in a weakened form ... it gives new and returning players an insight into the higher levels ...

But what interests me is why the P2P server doesn't get any of this gifts... should not these items also attract players there to test the P2P?

The game gets far too little advertising anyway to make new people aware of it.

Their walls will fall. Their faith will fail. Their flesh will tear.

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 4:56pm

But what interests me is why the P2P server doesn't get any of this gifts...
most likely because most players there dont want items which make them stronger :rolleyes:
fixed level 5 runes ftw :P

(on P2P you have maxiumum statpoints and all earringslots from the beginning already, get the lootpet with level 35 from a Q; the other items arent available there)

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 5:26pm

For the gifts, I thought more of the item for instant lv 75 to see more of the endgame earlier and the mount.
Below on the advertising page for the patch was at least the mount as a gift for the P2P but theres nothing.

https://allods.my.com/splash-screen/index.html

I am aware about the advantages to play on the P2P.
Should not the gifts also work as advertisements on the P2P server so that new players get an insight into the endgame there?
Without runes, martyr blessing, cursing scrolls, etc. endgame is a bit different there than on the F2P.

But instead of runes etc. how about 30days P2P time, instant lv 75 boost and the Mounts?
Otherwise new players could somehow get the feeling that the P2P is not really noticed by the rest.

I realize that many prefer to play games for free without having to pay anything on a monthly basis, but this could give new players an insight into a different way of playing the game, so they can decide for themselves where and how they would rather play.

It's just my opinion because I think it's a pity how many players choose F2P without having experienced the P2P themselves.

Their walls will fall. Their faith will fail. Their flesh will tear.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Nolifeking" (Feb 27th 2018, 5:37pm)

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 5:53pm

wow

I havent even played in 5 years and I had better runes than you do lol. I have 7's all the way accross. im just starting back up and am playing the p2p server. it only makes since to spend 10 a month instead of 2k on the game to only be sub par

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 9:34am

Pochtron

Intermediate

It's not as though the versions given by the box can't be combined with other copies in order to get higher tier rewards, though. They also don't expire, you can hold them forever for when you eventually get enough to combine. [...]

I wouldn't be opposed to old players being given something. But in the absence of one, I think getting hot and bothered by the fact we didn't get any gift is poor form. This game needs population badly. If anything, this gift needs to be made a permanent addition to the game and widely advertised. As for any impact on the in-game economy... the items will still retain value as the top prizes still exist to be obtained. If it shifts the overall costs down, then all the better. The game is too expensive as-is with market prices wildly out of proportion with income, primarily due to the currency vendor's rate of increase and decrease being artificially adjusted by RU.

+1 to this.

I'd also like to add - the content of this pack is pretty much what I have in CS (I got a few better things, but not all that much better). And I still want every new player to have it given because yes, this game would be much healthier with 10x its current population.
I'd even top it by asking to add Pat 5 & WOD/WOL in the list. They you would have the perfect welcome pack for anyone who wish to start the game and do it in decent conditions.

Also don't forget the newcomers may have all this CS, but at the start they have no clue which buttons to press or where to invest statpoints, so there is a lot to learn & discover for them.