You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 26th 2018, 5:19pm

quincyrn

Beginner

• "quincyrn" started this thread

Low FPS on Ammer and Sogot

Hello.

I'd like to know if anyone else is experiencing lag in Polis (Ammer) and Sogot. FPS drops from 60 to about 35. Lowering settings doesn't seem to make any difference.

Not even in a crowded Novograd I have this low framerate, and most maps are 60fps all the time.

Before anyone ask, I have an i7 4790k, 1060 6GB SSC and 16GB of 1333MHz RAM, running much heavier games with no issues.

I just wanna know if this is just with me or kind of a general problem with the game engine.

Monday, February 26th 2018, 5:39pm

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 9:42am

Pochtron

Intermediate

There are places in the game where framerate is affected - some maze rooms have this too. I don't think it's on your side, I would more suspect the 3D engine which is quite old now and maybe does some things the wrong way for the new hardware/API.

Rate this thread