You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 1:13pm

Quoted

And I still want every new player to have it given because yes, this game would be much healthier with 10x its current population.
I'd even top it by asking to add Pat 5 & WOD/WOL in the list. They you would have the perfect welcome pack for anyone who wish to start the game and do it in decent conditions.

Also don't forget the newcomers may have all this CS, but at the start they have no clue which buttons to press or where to invest statpoints, so there is a lot to learn & discover for them.

+ 1

Yes, it's good for us all, stop being greedy aff, remeber that all new players will not get memmorys of fight in dc/tep/ferris/eclips/fraqtal/winter palace at full lv with your guildmates fighting and die many times learning new strategy, and happy smile after complate raid etc... thats what thay losed not playing this 7y

Also i have full 7 runes p5, most scrols, and epic i rent from artifacts (conclave, 2 rank talent, +2 rubies) cuz thay are cheap and ez to farm right now, 400k gold it;s like 100 cristals, i can get this amount only playing one char and doing bg/ selling stuf from koe

For me is good to give newcomers that ittems even if i don't have them all, cuz now that newcomer chave chance to battle in bg/ do s1/ and another activitis, witchout that big differnt like on 1.1.1 1.1.2 runes and not having anythink, most ppl with 1.1.1 1.1.2 was kicked from bg cuz did too small dmg, and feeded enemy points, also in islands thay was kicked too cuz merc was did more (still remeber that times in begining of 7.0 path or when you needed buy all epick items from ah in 6.0 to ppl not kick you )
Also who wanted have in raid somone like that :|

And becose of that ppl was leave (only ppl with hight determination was survive, or good friends/guild)

Now thay can do any contant witchout being discriminated !

As rezult of this action :

-> bg faster pop, you no need waith 10-15min like before
-> you no need help ppl with old raids anymore (only incs)
-> more ppl to trade with
-> more ppl join to guilds
-> ppl base was starting increting instaf of decresting
-> you finly can recomand your friends to play this game witchout lie
-> ppl will not have problem with leveling (cuz now thay start with 5.5.5 5.5.5 runes)
-> jc was start pop again
-> more material for waifu

game slowly change from thinking " better have 10 ppl who donate 10k $ than 1000 who donate 10$)

Next steap for i w8 is decresting price of some bc items like for exemple folio of exp or etc cuz it's overrated ( why pay 60 cristals for 30k exp, when you go gb and have 55k exp for 10min game)

This post has been edited 9 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Feb 28th 2018, 1:44pm)

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 1:41pm

100 crystals are 400k gold, only you do not know it is not worth discussing
if you do not have many accounts it is almost impossible to get gold in allods.

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 1:47pm

Quoted

100 crystals are 400k gold, only you do not know it is not worth discussing

Quoted

if you do not have many accounts it is almost impossible to get gold in allods.

Also as result more ppl like this will join game too

Ok bro, take a huge breath, and make this x10 times to be sure to move your brain

...... if earning gold in one char is not inaf to you, than ....

What stop you to make more 8| ?

Now you get this ark in evry your char same as another ittems .........

You maybe say yet "but i need to lv up them to get gold from bg another activitis"

than what if i tell you ... you earn gold from making quest 75lv->80lv too ? ( 200k gold for complate them all if i'm not in mistake)

if it's still not inaf for you, you get free aodis incarnation with start at 70lv, and also one more free inc just complating 10d quest from Klavia -_-

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Feb 28th 2018, 2:19pm)

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 3:09pm

formerly only those who put cash would kill me, now even those who started playing 10 minutes have already killed me

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 5:33pm

in pvp your never alone, still you have 2 (in 3vs3) 5 in (6vs6) and 11 (bg) teammates in your team, if you rush that players alone i'm not suprised why thay can kill you now

this confirms change was good

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Feb 28th 2018, 5:40pm)

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 1:47am

1 week will pass and they will not do anything, not even the 200 compendia cash they give us

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 4:10am

I was disappointed that there was no survey of old players who needed this gifts.

I agree with these gifts, in my opinion they represent only what is necessary for you to be able to play today, not to be discriminated against in Astral and PvP or even kicked. Only thing I would removed of this kit would be the level 75 pass. Because there are a lot of people who do not know anything about the game appearing in astral and PvPs.

I do not think old players should be unhappy, new players even with these gifts do not pose any threat, we should be happy that we have more players to destroy after the investment in our accounts.

Sorry for bad english guys and have a good day.

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 11:13am

quincyrn

Beginner

I created my character one month ago. Decided to invest in the account last week (bought runes 888777, p5, and traded crystals for gold to get some scrolls, reaching premium lvl 7). A few days later, found out they gave runes 6 and scrolls for free to all new characters.

Had I known these bonus were going to be given, I would have waited a little and made a new toon, thus saving a lot of money, getting better scrolls and improving further my runes.

I'm not saying I disagree with the gifts (as the opposite, I saw it as a big advance), but My.com could have some respect for the people who spends lots of money in their games and give the items to everyone.

I think you guys are missing the point, it's not about how much you can or cannot farm, it's about how much money you spent unecessarily.

We are COSTUMERS, they should strive to keep us satisfied.

And to the people who are saying "I already have these items", remember that with an additional set of level 6 runes you will save some bc to improve your runes, so... The "kit" is useful to everyone (unless you're full 13).

I contacted support, and, as expected, they told me there will be no kind of compensation.

I don't feel like I'm buying crystals anymore, afraid that any day they will put my money to waste again.

I love Allods, was planning to invest even more in the game, but this kind of posture from the company makes me think twice. It's a shame.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "quincyrn" (Mar 2nd 2018, 11:38am)

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 11:39am

Thats the one of the reasons i dont play on the F2P. I play on the P2P for 7Euros a month.
Balanced gameplay/PVP. I dont need to spend thousands of dollars :)

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 12:25pm

It's already Friday, I hope they respond soon, many are discouraged and are wanting to stop playing.

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 2:50pm

@mycom?

@adm?

@gm?

Are not they going to give us any satisfaction?

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 2:58pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Stop crying bishes... So many ppl asked my.com to do something, there is tones of posts like that.. PLS PLS do something game is dying, we need new ppl bla bla...and now they did something for new players, but its not ok? Stfup and play, if u dont have all these items after 3 4 years its your fault, u are SLACKER... Go farm nabs :D
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 9:35pm

I have a question :
Do I get this ark if I make a new reinc? Or only new chars can get that? ?(

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 10:37pm

Monday, March 5th 2018, 12:24pm

Nothing was done in that matter. You had a week, you didn't do anything about this problem guys. I think it's about the time to leave playing this game. I came back after 2-3 years break and just leveled up to see Ark given to every single new player. Tbh I don't see any other solution but to stop playing allods and stop paying for the game. It's not worth it, I have never seen a much greedier developer. So I think it's the right time to go check out what's new in biggest alternative to allods. :)

Monday, March 5th 2018, 12:47pm

I have never seen a much greedier developer.
Ciao. Maybe you find a new game with a less greedy developer- it would be great if the other game gave you free itemshop stuff to start out the game and catch up to other people i guess

Monday, March 5th 2018, 12:49pm

Nothing was done in that matter. You had a week, you didn't do anything about this problem guys. I think it's about the time to leave playing this game. I came back after 2-3 years break and just leveled up to see Ark given to every single new player. Tbh I don't see any other solution but to stop playing allods and stop paying for the game. It's not worth it, I have never seen a much greedier developer. So I think it's the right time to go check out what's new in biggest alternative to allods. :)
Dude, come to the P2P Server. Its 7Euros a month if u pay for 3 instantly.
We got a good playerbase now - so many Players coming back and having fun here:)
Try it out its worth!

Monday, March 5th 2018, 2:42pm

Seems like there are people that doesn't understand what is the problem :D. I played allods for about 2 months and i spent money on the game. I barely got lvl 80 and I couldnt even buy all that stuff that was in Ark, so why the hell ppl that are new [especially on new server - Equilibrium] get stuff that many ppl couldn't even get from boxes? Now I can't get what they have (for free) you think it's fair? Because I don't. It's pure greed. There are a lot of mmorpg that doesn't rely on itemshop only or itemshop doesn't change the game so much. But whatever you probably won't understand that because you got all the stuff many years ago right? Believe or not but there were a lot of players like myself who started playing just before the patch and spent money on IS.

Monday, March 5th 2018, 2:46pm

Try it out its worth!

I'm tired of this game tbh, why would I pay again? I just wasted over $100 to see that new accounts have everything better than myself xD... I won't spend a single dollar on this game anymore, not worth it.

Monday, March 5th 2018, 2:55pm

Then do your math - if you gain more by creating a new char do it if not then don't.

These changes come from the russian developer and it's rare enough that they give something for free. Even if some of the feedback is forwarded to them you shouldn't expect anything in the next few month - they are busy enough with 9.1 and can't hear everyones crying.

So even if this isn't fair there's nothing you can do about it - instead of whining you can farm mobs on KoE or change the game.