You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 12:34pm

Hello ,

If everything is so great there, they would not constantly try to recruit Eu players ! I try it and it is not so easy like the Player always say and try to show ! So please enjoy on your Ru Server and we enjoy on Eu ! Btw when Eu Player stay on Eu Server we had full Server too ! But many Players are too influenceable .
have fun with ur empty dreams... new players r not coming to play allods, and trust me old players already better know server status than u...

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 1:11pm

Laany

Intermediate

Yes enjoy just ok ?! and i think after 3 Years i kwow whats going on and im not dreaming because i have enough Player for Fun and doing Raids and we are ok with this what we have ! We need not toons of Player and maybe we can pop Bg with League, but when not is ok too we open JC and we have Pvp or we going Koe :D I played over 4 Month just with 4 Players and what is the Problem ? We did Hardsector and we was always first what open New Sectors on P2p and we have still first the Artifacts and hard Raids Costuems . We are proud of ourselves ! :love:
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 1:17pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Yes enjoy just ok ?! and i think after 3 Years i kwow whats going on and im not dreaming because i have enough Player for Fun and doing Raids and we are ok with this what we have ! We need not toons of Player and maybe we can pop Bg with League, but when not is ok too we open JC and we have Pvp or we going Koe :D I played over 4 Month just with 4 Players and what is the Problem ? We did Hardsector and we was always first what open New Sectors on P2p and we have still first the Artifacts and hard Raids Costuems . We are proud of ourselves ! :love:
Look u are happy with few players and that is it... and 90 % of allods players would never be happy with that. Basicly u have to call everyone online, to que and jc in certain time, ppl dont like it. Everyone wants to log in, and do everything they want at any time, jc, bg, astral, raid. And that is impossible on eu p2p. For example i log in around 17 : 00, oh ye mybe i want to do some bg's, np que and insta pop, oh i want astral, np there is always party. And u simply cant do that on eu... Gearing up to fight vs same 4 5 players every day? Boring af...pointless...
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 11:23pm

Azir

Intermediate

We like it here and we will stick with it we like logging in and playing with our friends we have made we stick to p2p becuz of those bonds we have made with those in our guilds. If you dont like Smugglers Paradise then go to RU your not going to change our minds.

We that play on Smugglers Paradise stand our ground and stick with what we enjoy most. We dont need a huge pop of people to have fun..

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Azir" (Nov 5th 2017, 11:29pm)

Monday, November 6th 2017, 1:51am

Eddy

Intermediate

We like it here and we will stick with it we like logging in and playing with our friends we have made we stick to p2p becuz of those bonds we have made with those in our guilds. If you dont like Smugglers Paradise then go to RU your not going to change our minds.

We that play on Smugglers Paradise stand our ground and stick with what we enjoy most. We dont need a huge pop of people to have fun..
No1 is trying to change your mind or anything like that. Everyone can play where he wants. U have to make a diff between facts and ''trying to change mind'' ... Idgaf where is someone going to play, ru, eu, or even another game. Everything what i've said is true.

Edit :

And lets be honest, all of you would switch to ru if there is ENGLISH language. You can say w/e u want now. But this is 100 % true :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Eddy" (Nov 6th 2017, 1:59am)

Monday, November 6th 2017, 2:50am

This is getting out of control guys... Both of you have your points, why not leave it with that

Monday, November 6th 2017, 3:03am

Eddy

Intermediate

This is getting out of control guys... Both of you have your points, why not leave it with that
Na man i like this soooo much :D

Monday, November 6th 2017, 8:45pm

Hello,

Last messages about the RU P2P server moved here: https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=22414

Please keep on track. This topic is about Smuggler Paradise, not the Russian server.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, November 6th 2017, 9:20pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Hello,

Last messages about the RU P2P server moved here: https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=22414

Please keep on track. This topic is about Smuggler Paradise, not the Russian server.
U always have to ruin our fun :D

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 9:42am

Laany

Intermediate

Hello,

U always have to ruin our fun :D
Thanks on Gladia and for you Rampy is it fun but for Eu P2p is it annoying ! I can not understand why you mention the Ru Server again and again in an Eu P2p post!

So here my Proof again that we do Observatorium in around 20-25 Minutes and my Artifact 2nd Stage ! And today we try Compass level 6 still we can clear all Allods from Compass !

Still we do Domi !

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Laany" (Nov 7th 2017, 9:56am)

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 10:42am

Its a Fact, that the EU P2P will close one day. And this Day is not so far away as we think. Maybe with 9.0.

I mean: When on the EU P2P round about 50 Players are still playing mycom only gains like 500 Euro each Month. And this is the Maximum.I guess its "only" 350 Euro. This cant cover the cost of the server that mycom has to pay for it.

And yes - if you enjoy it, its okay.
But at all -like the other's said: There are less ppl online and you said "BG still Pop", "We do Domi", "We do compass Sectors" - but in fact you have to call out that everybody que BG and stuff like that and that is rly boring. Its just a Shine World.

Its a complete Difference between the P2P and the F2P Server. When we are saying "BG Pops" that means: Every 5 minutes.

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 11:00am

Eddy

Intermediate

Lany read all posts again. When u said we are trying to recruit more EU ppl cuz looks like its not fun on ru, i had to argue about that :D
Those screenshots that u are posting are completly shit. Domi 3 vs 4 or even 6 vs 2 are bullshits... And rmrb how did we que Observatory for 1st time on eu p2p so pls ...

And ye i understand that u are upset cuz Eu p2p players are joining ru p2p... That makes u mad. And any post about ru in your mind is oh they are stealing my players... That is just wrong in your mind and that is it... Instead of letting ru players to post everything from their server, and ask devs to get the same shits on eu p2p, mybe then u get more players on EU. For example prophetic cards, collector editions, costume boxes, tournaments and so on .. But na, dont post anything about ru...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Eddy" (Nov 7th 2017, 11:06am)

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 11:53am

Azir

Intermediate

The fact is EU my.com still makes money off smugglers paradise it may not be a much as F2P but money is money weather its a lot or not I am sure someday P2P maybe merged into RU or not cuz a long as there's active players on smugglers paradise they won't just remove those players account and toons. See you all in 9.0 :)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Azir" (Nov 7th 2017, 12:00pm)

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 12:40pm

Laany

Intermediate

@ Rampy sorry you are wrong im not Mad let them go , still we have Player and still we do what we can ! So just enjoy on Ru and all where play stil on Eu think we enjoy too ! You need not always this Way Rampy yes it is useless i know that maybe more Player going because you make the World on Ru so green , but i remember me good on your Words when you come in my Guild and what you write and say to me so better is you let us just in Peace ! You can post so much you want about Ru but please own thread and not in Eu thats all what we Player from Eu wish and this what you cant accepted and this is your Probleme ! You can come every Day on Eu Server and speask to People and try to take them to Ru is all your Freedom , but just do it in your thread and make nto all Eu P2p Threads bad ok ?

@ Orkanator i dont liken when someone try to twist my Words yes ! I never say we pop BG yes and yes we do all other Stuff and what is bad that we wait for Player ? sorry but we have Teamwork and for us it is Honor to wait for Player and planing time ! And when My.com close the Server yes then is it so , but still i make me 0 mind about this ! And nobody last few Weeks say Bg pops or we have toons on Player yes , we try to take Player for Eu thats all ! And we still show we not Dead and you make it bad that we need to call People ? Sorry but this is sad really sad !It give Player them is this enough what we have and do ! For you is always PVP important ! We arrange with our Players !

And sorry that i stay behind Eu P2p Server you can hate me for this and i wil stay till im maybe the last active Player on this Server !

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Laany" (Nov 7th 2017, 12:46pm)

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 12:43pm

Eddy

Intermediate

I wont argue anymore about ru/eu p2p's, everyone got own opinion. Keep your work up. :thumbup:

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 11:36am

Laany

Intermediate

So more for you that we not Dead !! And that we still try all ! Again has Empire Side open first Fable Sector so we do Fable and Fable Compass ! Equality is still the only Guild who can do Raids in Hardmood ! We take last 2 Weeks new ambitious Player and old returning Player and we are growing ! So with Teamwork and speaking both Side we can do much more ! On Empire Side is türkish Guild now too ! So still we have hope that more Battlegrounds pop in future when we play togehter ! Today i will try to make a Picture that you can see what we have all on Hard Moods Mount Skins and Costuems that you see many from us have this ! Winter Palace , Battle of Gods , Locus and now from Secret Path too !

BTW im very Proud on my Member that they give not up ! I Love you all :love: ;)

Secret Path !

Last Wednesday Dominion !

Battleground after Dominion ! 2 Times because off late Time !

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Laany" (Nov 25th 2017, 11:42am)

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 3:42am

You guys are doing observatory in hard mode? Great to hear!

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 6:36pm

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 9:39pm

p2p is populated again; BGs pop regularly in the evening starting 20:00 pm; jc and arena of death too. Even Guild dominion is now fun again :-)

Come and have a look

Monday, March 5th 2018, 7:06am

yeah played some BG´s yesterday. I got a lot of fun!
Many ppl are back! Server is alive now! Come and try it out! :love:

Rate this thread