You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 3:41am

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned
  • "Senpai" started this thread

quick help

so I class changed to warden, no where in novograd ( even went to sawmill ) can I get any kind of thing to go to KoN and the skill is not in my spellbook at all. help! ty 8)
KAPPA

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 3:45am

frstfire

Beginner

Hmmm friend of mine said check all the tabs of the spell book, second click on quest finder when in Lightwood/Novograd to see if a quest will pop up to talk to the warden at sawmill. Third try switching to a rein and back, and fourth as a last resort just send in a ticket, they should be able to drop the spell in there.
Demlock's Summoner Guide - Click Here

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 12:55pm

BehrKeel

Beginner

Go to the Warden Trainer and ask him about KoN. He'll then direct you to the sawmill where the druid will teach you the spell to teleport there. Welcome! :D