Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 1:31pm

mediaaa

Stajyer

• Konuyu başlatan "mediaaa"

Mesajlar: 104

Konum: Earth

Meslek: collector

• Özel mesaj gönder

Genius

About this subscription thing...
tera online - released a subscription model in May 2012, turning free-to-play in Europe and North America in February 2013. The game is now called TERA Rising.

is this future here? :D i mean lets face it...
sss

Monday, March 31st 2014, 1:52pm

tera online - released a subscription model in May 2012, turning free-to-play in Europe and North America in February 2013. The game is now called TERA Rising.

Yes, a game that is f2p since the beginning, then opens p2p server just to make it f2p later on. Surely, that is what's going to happen. Such sense, wow.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 7:13pm

Yes, a game that is f2p since the beginning, then opens p2p server just to make it f2p later on. Surely, that is what's going to happen. Such sense, wow
same as allods.....f2p since beginning...then now open p2p...just to make it f2p later on...cuz people dont want to play game(on F2P)because item shop, where rich people have all not by playing the game...and on other sine ppl that wont pay any money to play game with low population like this p2p now... lets face it .. there is alot mmorpg games out there totaly free..+ like tera ,i use it just for example...how can tera,or other good mmorpg with huge population btw ,can be free and allods not? :)
personaly ,im not gonna pay 10e per month to play game alone .....and count how many ppl thinking like me now......its a spellbound circle..
sorry if my english is bad...its my 2nd lang

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 4:24am

allods if f2p too, they didn't trash old f2p server on way to make p2p. and you ask how f2p games manage? same way allods f2p manages, rip players wallets off with overpriced p2w:)

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 4:47am

I think Allods p2p could have a great future if they changed to f2p and remained without the runes and most strongbox items, or made strongbox items available in game to all. Game would still make money on vanity, elixers, and other items. You'd be surprised how much I've heard people have dumped into vanity alone in some other games.

The point where the game started greatly declining among other servers is when those with deep pockets could afford all 13s and Strongbox items that provided dmg advantages. The people who remain with allods are usually those who have already invested quite a bit and would hate to see those investments go to waste. I think a hybrid of the current p2p server with a boutique would potentially be popular. Or even (just an idea) merge f2p and p2p together into a server that has runes and pat 5 removed and compensate those with runes/pat 5 for their investment to get something else from boutique. This could make the game more even across the board and bring more players into the fold.

P.S. - before any trolls comment on this I have pat 5 and lv 9s so I am fine in the f2p server, just thinking of ideas that could help the game is all.
Demlock's Summoner Guide - Click Here

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "frstfire" (Apr 1st 2014, 4:54am)

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 12:39pm

exactly ... i Wouldn't Mind spend some money on elixirs,vanity,or even some scrols or mount.....the only problem on F2P server are rune....not even pat 5 ,u can grind pat5 in like 2 month like i did...

so on sub server i think they made a little mistake for not having item shop at all.... :P

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 2:46pm

Nyashiro

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 281

Konum: Lithuania

Meslek: No, just visiting ^^

• Özel mesaj gönder

Honestly I would be up for the idea of merging f2p and p2p servers with some compensational manner for the ones who invested a lot on runes, strongbox items and p5 stuff.. As a player who has p5, lvl 8 runes and somewhat decent vanity level and mounts (goat is best mount in game, k? srsly tho, carpet ain't that bad of a mount) with paying no more than 10 euro just to start off my journey is quite a nice idea to go with, minding that the cash shop wouldn't be the main aspect to stay competitive in the game.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 4:35pm

I think a hard part for anyone who owns Allods to shy away from the runes is that they are such big money makers for them gg @@. For example, Highroller's pursuit of all 13s alone paid for Piopico's yearly income (pio was NA gpotato gm), not to mention a few others who have all 13s.

The disappointing thing is Allods really is a business, and those who own it are out for profit (capatalism at its finest), not for community benefit which might be why I don't see them going that route even if we all as a community ask for it. ;(
Demlock's Summoner Guide - Click Here

Bu konuyu değerlendir