You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 9th 2018, 7:51am

dragagon

Unregistered

Yes, so this is not a bug :P The items you can transmute are only the ones you can craft FROM THE ANVIL :p

Friday, March 9th 2018, 12:01pm

So the previous quest makes you craft a ring in the anvil and then for the next quest they want you to transmute an item and give you all the materials except for a transmutable item? It looks like you should be able to use the ring for that.

If that's not a bug then it's very poorly designed...

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 2:19am

dragagon

Unregistered

They could have added a simple string saying "you have no items that qualify for transmuting", but hey... who are europeans?

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 2:44pm

Nope its not a bug, its just poorly designed. You have to craft a lv95 equip from the anvil. I did so and was able to complete the quest, although it ate my gold rip.

Tuesday, May 1st 2018, 5:20am

Stuck on Equipment Transformation Tutorial Quest

Hi everyone,
How do I finish this quest? I have all the necessary materials and the only thing left to do is to use the Anvil of Artifacts but I couldn't find anything to craft.

Tuesday, May 1st 2018, 9:25pm

on your 2nd image there is a 2nd tab below "Transmutation", click it, then you see the options you look for

although this seems somehow obvious it is not. i missed this tab myself too

Tuesday, May 1st 2018, 9:46pm

Transmutation tab visible on bottom of second second picture.
Keep in mind that you need level 95 item to transmute. Item you craft with previous quest is level 94 and won't work.
Second picture shows Creation tab - for this you need different kind of material. You have dust for transmutation - improving % on gear. Creation new gear require mysterious material.

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 5:07pm

i have the same problem now , and i don't now what to do ! anyone can help ?

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 5:20pm

Read post just above yours. There is answer - craft level 95 item.

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 5:29pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

If u have required item, Do a 20sec relogg
I am PioPico

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 4:50am

Transformation

Hi

i have problem with this
please help me

https://c.top4top.net/p_881o5hie1.png

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (May 31st 2018, 11:22pm) with the following reason: image link broken

Friday, June 1st 2018, 11:59am

This problem is same for all servers: Allods Online Forum » General » Issues and Suggestions » Quest Issues » Stuck on Equipment Transformation Tutorial Quest.

You need level 95 gear piece - one crafted with material obrained in box with loot from astral or any npc selling them.

Friday, June 1st 2018, 6:43pm

Hello,

Thank you ertil, thread merged.
(I couldn't see the picture, so I had no idea what it was about).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jun 1st 2018, 6:55pm)

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 9:22am

l'anneau qu'on fabrique juste avant ne sert a rien car on peut pas la transmuter car il est au niv 94