You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 10:33pm

New Player :D

So i want to download allods online but i got some questions first!
1. is allods online fully free to play or it is subscribe based?
2.is exp ok now? bcs i reed some comments and ppl say that exp is too slow
3.what is best solo class in game?
4. what is playerbase of this game?

tnx for answers :D :)

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 10:42pm

1. There is a f2p server and a subscription based server.

2. Exp is really easy to get this patch, it seems that every patch they made it easier and easier to lvl up, with is nice. Don't listen to those complaining, it's just pointless.

3. You should really test all classes before setling on the one you like best, altough, many people would argue about "best solo class to lvl", some classes that fit this category are summoner/healer/paladin.

4. Playerbase is fine.

Enjoy.
For glory.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 10:48pm

1. There is a f2p server and a subscription based server.

2. Exp is really easy to get this patch, it seems that every patch they made it easier and easier to lvl up, with is nice. Don't listen to those complaining, it's just pointless.

3. You should really test all classes before setling on the one you like best, altough, many people would argue about "best solo class to lvl", some classes that fit this category are summoner/healer/paladin.

4. Playerbase is fine.

Enjoy.
tnx for fast answer i think i will go with healer now i play most games with healer
since you say there is sub server and f2p server .. what is playerbase on f2p server?

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 10:49pm

Dugrosh

Trainee

Hello.

1- There are two server, one is free to play and the other one is subscribe based.
2- It's easy to lvl up on the P2P one. But it's a bit hard to lvl on the F2P one.
3- Summoner, Healer, Warden. In that order.
4- I dont know what that is *wink*

NA Warden - Mercenaries

2010 NA King Warden

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 10:57pm

Hello.

1- There are two server, one is free to play and the other one is subscribe based.
2- It's easy to lvl up on the P2P one. But it's a bit hard to lvl on the F2P one.
3- Summoner, Healer, Warden. In that order.
4- I dont know what that is *wink*
hmm ok you dont know what playerbase is ....
sub question what is now official facebook page of allods i cant find it i just found one from gpotato

Monday, March 31st 2014, 12:45am

Notice:
It's free to play indeed but in order to enjoy the game at it's potential u will need to invest some real money which it will be some believe me.

Player base on F2P is way bigger than on P2P because it's older and most of the players already invested quiet alot of money and all their friends play in it too.

Make a wise decision if you don't want to invest much money just go P2P or you can stay on F2P but you're not gonna enjoy the game at is full potential, what i mean is that your character will be weaker than others that have more cash shop than you and even if you're good people with more CS will be like a priority just for the fact that they can do better than you since they have cs

Monday, March 31st 2014, 12:48am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Allods isnt F2P! Its just another Pay2Win Game,except the P2P Server.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 6:55am

Jinxed

Intermediate

Hi there new player :)
Jinxed-level 60