Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

1

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

[Guide] FakeNews Psi DPS guide (Assault build, stats, rotation)

Hope you enjoy my work, cheers.

https://youtu.be/6n6i9ch4jfA

2

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

What rubies would you drop if you only had 69 rubies ?

Thanks and nice work :)

3

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

rozetri

Fortgeschrittener

Beiträge: 233

Wohnort: Podunk, U.S.A.

Beruf: Plucky Comic Relief

  • Nachricht senden

I'll let the man himself correct me if I'm wrong, but I would expect that you could sacrifice a rank in Mental Barrier, Eye of the Void, and two ranks in Full Concentration without severely impacting your potency if you only have 69 rubies to use.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

4

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

5

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

dragagon

unregistriert

This guide seems odd to me, is this for pvp or pve? is it a mix for both? (Hope I am wrong)
DA for pve dps? I tried DA and I got higher dps output with crit chance/dmg and MBR.
vulner for PVE dps?
DPS aspect for pvp?
very confusing guide :s

6

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

rozetri

Fortgeschrittener

Beiträge: 233

Wohnort: Podunk, U.S.A.

Beruf: Plucky Comic Relief

  • Nachricht senden

This guide seems odd to me, is this for pvp or pve? is it a mix for both? (Hope I am wrong)
DA for pve dps? I tried DA and I got higher dps output with crit chance/dmg and MBR.
vulner for PVE dps?
DPS aspect for pvp?
very confusing guide :s
Pretty clearly meant for PvE. DPS output is going to depend a bit on the amount of time you're recording DPS for, I think DA is primarily meant here for keeping up full phantoms more easily and also for more quickly getting stacks for detonation. Phantoms may potentially also gain the benefit of DA and thus double attack as well, but I can't say that for sure. Vulnerability is likely a point sink more than anything else, R2 gets you enough time for at least one action after GCD in case you need to burst something by exploding all your phantoms.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

7

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

This guide seems odd to me, is this for pvp or pve? is it a mix for both? (Hope I am wrong)
DA for pve dps? I tried DA and I got higher dps output with crit chance/dmg and MBR.
vulner for PVE dps?
DPS aspect for pvp?
very confusing guide :s


Can be used for PvP as well, but mainly PvE as assault psi. Double attack is for phantoms cd reduce as well as the burst potential it gives. And confusing guide? In what way, that you dont know whether or not it is PvE or PvP? I would always use support psi for serious PvP. However this Assault spec has insane burst if played correctly, allods's true glass cannon atm.

Rozetri was spot on.

8

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

dragagon

unregistriert

I have 6 phantoms up wihtout any DA, I don't see how 250 DA can benefit to more dps compared to 250 stats in crit dmg or determination.
I really hope you don't suggest players to run dps spec for pvp, it's guaranteed oneshots on them?
Yes I was confused what you focused on for this guide, a build for both gameplay aspect usually fails and is not so reliable on since you defo miss out on stuff if you'd dedicate one build to one aspect?
Perhaps I'd understand you'd use this for farming casual players in bg's, but then again I'd wonder, what for in the end?

9

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

rozetri

Fortgeschrittener

Beiträge: 233

Wohnort: Podunk, U.S.A.

Beruf: Plucky Comic Relief

  • Nachricht senden

I have 6 phantoms up wihtout any DA, I don't see how 250 DA can benefit to more dps compared to 250 stats in crit dmg or determination.
I really hope you don't suggest players to run dps spec for pvp, it's guaranteed oneshots on them?
Yes I was confused what you focused on for this guide, a build for both gameplay aspect usually fails and is not so reliable on since you defo miss out on stuff if you'd dedicate one build to one aspect?
Perhaps I'd understand you'd use this for farming casual players in bg's, but then again I'd wonder, what for in the end?
Strictly speaking, double attack does not grant more damage per hit compared to buffing up other stats. Even accounting for stat drop-offs past 250 points, the best you're ever going to get out of double attack as a Psi is 40-50% chance, translating to a 20-25% direct boost to DPS over the long term. But that's ignoring the secondary effect of double attack, which is that you actually attacked twice. This means you can generate two stacks of Breakdown or Pyrolysis from a single attack, meaning you can be detonating max stacks more often. Double attacking also means you remove twice the stress you would have with that attack, so stress management essentially stops being a thing. You also don't have to waste GCDs on Phantom (assuming it triggers GCD) as often because you have a decent chance of having an extra one show up all on its own.

Double attacks can also crit, which I didn't figure into my original number. So assuming a 50% chance to crit and deal 1.65x damage (or a 30% crit damage bonus) and assuming a 40-50% chance to double attack, your DA will contribute a 33-41% increase in DPS over the long term, without accounting for any other benefits from the double attack. That kind of a multiplier is actually worth considering, given even primary offensive stats will eventually fade away in increasing benefit just because of how big the number gets. Funnily enough, this nerfs the Pally, Scout, and puts another nail in the Engineer's coffin as any class that doesn't have rubies for DA/Crit Chance/Crit Damage is automatically going to have a much harder time gaining this extra multiplier. But that's a topic for another time.

I'm also not sure why you're confused about the point of the guide. The build is dedicated to doing MAJOR damage. That is its sole concern, everything else in it is to extend survivability without impacting its ability to do all the damage. Doing damage isn't limited to either PvE or PvP, it functions in both settings. Now if you have a specific role to play that is NOT strictly about damage, such as applying debuffs or CCs, then yes this build is not for you. You can also make the argument that outside of Support/Suppression Aspect the Psi doesn't have the necessary bulk to survive if focused by more than one assailant. The counter-argument to that is... don't end up in that situation. As he said, in PvP the build is made for burst damage. You work the edges of a fight, find a guy that needs to die or is already being damaged, and you end his fun.

Clearly, in more organized PvP this probably isn't going to work unless you have some way of guaranteeing you get the support you need to survive. In random BGs or open world PvP, though, organized fighting is unlikely. And remember, you can always fade from a fight by using Twin. Regardless, though, the build was probably MOSTLY intended for PvE and is basically the most efficient PvE DPS build you can get for the Psi. There are so many DPS classes in the game that it's a waste to squander the debuff/CC potential of the Psi in something like Domi.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

10

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

I use this build for heroics, atm it is the best spec for competitive PvE because of the ranged, big bursts for boss fights, also crazy AoE dmg with TK pull, Bladstorm, Agony, 6 phantom , vertex, decomp, psychosis combo. Warriors and Demo can match this spec in terms of dmg, but you are melee which sucks big time.

About DA, draga feel free to run no DA. Ofc this spec is bad for PvP but it is a glass cannon. I can one shot healers super easy. I never claim to give new ppl this spec and encourage them to pvp with it!

11

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

double attack and critical chance are working the same on passive cd reducing abilities in assault aspect. 41% critical chance(about between 260-270) + 9% from rubies(with mental link) = 50% critical chance good enough. more than 270 on crit chance means totally waste.

you can strenghten your dmg with crit dmg.
and you can multiply everything(cd reducing, giving buffs) with some double attack stats.

summary of new assault psio.

12

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

good video, good build :thumbup:
i use a very similar build myself and i am very comforted with it
cuts the edge in PVE and PVP at the same time which is seldom

its more fragile than a pvp 1 vs 1 build but who cares, with 2 shields and twin its survivable enough for almost every situation
love it for astral, battleground and KOE PVP :love:

Ähnliche Themen

Verwendete Tags

guide

Thema bewerten