You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 3:28am

Raid / blue sector

so there has been now a month without any raids open? are we gona keep waiting and act like that's fine or aint it obvious now that our gms just are not aware that raid and sectors are still closed? plz fix? helloo?

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 3:49am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Yeah we´re missing content, Everything is boring atm since not much to do , we need Raid, Blue sector and Heroics to be released Been fully geared 106 since Mondays so Im just sitting afk and waiting for release...
I am PioPico

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 5:47am

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 8:51am

Rare sector didn't open till about 2 months in RU, the raids were about the same, so if we are going by them, then it will be the same for us, we do have all the current patches and so we are on the same level as RU, just with rare or raids and heroics etc.

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 8:53am

In RU server, they got raid opened after 2 weeks. Yesterday marked 3 weeks for us xD So no idea what the allods team is doing here lol.

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 9:06am

oh lol we got rare sector open, so cross that off on me, but yeah we get things a bit later etc lol

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 9:14am

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 1:50pm

tansao

Beginner

In RU server, they got raid opened after 2 weeks. Yesterday marked 3 weeks for us xD So no idea what the allods team is doing here lol.
nop, in russian serveur they got the patch 9.0 on 13-14 november.
the raid was unlock on 07 december and blue was unlock on 14 december.
so it was 1 month later and not 2 week after.
the only problem ATM is, that we don't have the patron to craft the blue, we can only drop from astral.
and the raid is still not open.
i make a ticket, im waiting for the answer.