You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 10:46pm

Player base

Hey everyone:

Just found out about this game and heard about its p2w elements on the f2p servers, so i bought a subscription and am playing on the p2p server. However, that being said, I've yet to run into players in my starter zone for the Empire - Orc side. How many p2p players are there? And why aren't there more players? I really am enjoying this game thus far and am shocked of the lack of players compared to other crappy MMORPGs out there.

Wednesday, March 14th 2018, 1:22am

Azir

Intermediate

The player base is pretty good on both league and empire. Not has much as you would see on F2P but we have dedicated players who enjoy P2P over F2P.. Smugglers Paradise discord: https://discord.gg/N8rAX8D

Wednesday, March 14th 2018, 8:54pm

Player base has increased A LOT with patch 9.0

Here is a screenshot of todays dominion:

We defed (successfully with 10vs12) against Avarice and took Pfannekuchens allods (6vs7) at the same time. That alone is 35 active players only in our dominion raids...

Friday, March 16th 2018, 11:59am

Marco

Intermediate

Playerbase is growing to a state where you can make PVP. Its a good development looking back to the days where it wasnt possible on P2P.