You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 16th 2018, 12:12pm

Happy Birthday, Allods! (2018)

Welcome to Allods fourth birthday under My.Com operation! We’ve got a double whammy in store for you this year – take part in a brand-new battleground, and get the most out of Allods thanks to an upcoming Lucky Moment Marathon!

The Dragon's Treasure
This year is also fortunate for those who lacked Anniversary Coins. All characters of level 20 or higher will be able to participate in a new team battle – The Dragon’s Treasures – a great way to win your desired currency, such as copper, silver, and even gold anniversary coins!

You can save your Anniversary Coins for later or use them to buy souvenirs from festival vendors who, as always, have plenty of curious goodies up for grabs during the celebration! Check out the dedicated page to view the rules!
Lucky Moment Marathon!
However, it’s not all doom and gloom! Seeing as the demons have become more predictable in their annual assault on the League and Empire, both Yasker and Aidenus have ordered the instigation of Lucky Hours for both factions, hoping to keep everyone in good spirits despite the dangers ahead. Thanks to them, you will get to enjoy a whopping schedule full of frequent server bonuses, so be sure to check the below schedule and plan ahead!

16.03-26.03 Fate's Gifted Smile
17.03-18.03 Lucky Day
18.03-19.03 Harnessing the Elements
19.03-20.03Victory Trumpets
19.03-20.03World of Sport
20.03-21.03Lucky Day
21.03-22.03Astral Treasure
22.03-23.03Marauder's Reward
23.03-24.03Harnessing the Elements
24.03-25.03Victory Trumpets
25.03-26.03Festive Mood
26.03World of Sport

Happy birthday, Allods - and happy hunting, everyone!
Allods Team

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lisad" (Mar 20th 2018, 10:14am)

Friday, March 16th 2018, 1:46pm

Happpy Birrthdayyy Allods!

is this real life? *woot* LM! :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap:

------------Free to Join, Free to use.------------
Discord | Allods Community Server (Hub)
"A place to hangout, share experiences, share adventures & meet your fellow Sarnaut players"

Friday, March 16th 2018, 7:55pm

Are you really that lazy allods team?
Sheller - Empire - Smuggler's Paradise
Shellerowski - Empire - New Frontier

Friday, March 16th 2018, 11:25pm

Quoted

Are you really that lazy allods team?

+ gg

Monday, March 19th 2018, 1:40am

Thank you My.Com for picking up Allods after Webzen dropped it! This game is very fun and I wish that people knew about the new things that have been added to reduce the play to win struggle. Subscription is only $10 a month! Very reasonable! I know that the game is dying, but... I hope players come back. My.Com, maybe try advertising more? Or a referral program?

-Happy Birthday!
Slooowpoke?

Rate this thread