You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 19th 2018, 6:11pm

Which server?

What server would you guys recommend playing on out of the three?
I'm not sure which one I should pick

Monday, March 19th 2018, 7:01pm

New Frontier

EDIT:
PVP does not pop regularly on smugglers paradise-server
PVP does not pop regularly on equilibrium-server

smugglers paradise is like a limited-trial version of the game, many things are not available at all but you have to pay for beeing limited
equilibrium has a currency exchange since the last patch which makes it free to play instead of pay to win, however there is no advantage at all over New Frontier (except you want to play on a server with "no" population on purpose for whatever reason)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Mar 19th 2018, 11:09pm)

Monday, March 19th 2018, 9:24pm

Smugglers paradise - it is the pay-to-play server, no pay-to-win there

Monday, March 19th 2018, 9:31pm

I can tell you only a little bit about the servers and let you decide.
New Frontier - Old server with the biggest population but that also means there is a lot of people with max cash shop which might be a bit painful if you get them in opposide team in BG since they will kill you super fast. (If you want to be equal to the top donators be prepared to spend a couple thousand $/€ in cash shop, no kidding.)
Equilibrum - Way smaller population than New Frontier beacuse it's relatively new server but if you can find a guild that you will have a good time with I would go for it. There are no top donators on that server.
Smuggler's Paradise - P2P server with no butique which means you are equal to all the other players(in terms of cash shop upgrades of course). I don't know how the playerbase is over there but you can ask on forum/discord or check it out yourself since subscription is quite cheap in my opition.
Sheller - Empire - Smuggler's Paradise
Shellerowski - Empire - New Frontier

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Shellerowski" (Mar 19th 2018, 9:37pm)

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 1:39pm

Playerbase in smugglers paradise has increased a lot with 9.0. BGs do pop in the evenings starting around 20:00 pm - Allodsonlineplayer is wrong as so often. Just as a sidenote: I play on the server and thus can judge it, Allodsonlineplayer doesn't.

Same goes for his bshit-commentary that smugglers paradise is like a limited-trial version: You have the same content as the free-2-play servers, but only - because it lies in the nature of a non-pay-to-win server - lack some cash shop items that make the game easier. I repeat: The content is absolutely the same.

Good luck on whichever server you start on

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 3:25pm

angered

Trainee

New Frontier

EDIT:
PVP does not pop regularly on smugglers paradise-server
PVP does not pop regularly on equilibrium-server

smugglers paradise is like a limited-trial version of the game, many things are not available at all but you have to pay for beeing limited
equilibrium has a currency exchange since the last patch which makes it free to play instead of pay to win, however there is no advantage at all over New Frontier (except you want to play on a server with "no" population on purpose for whatever reason)
Yeah, a little misinformed and wrong here. The p2p server has every bit of content that the f2p servers have, but without the cash shop / items that would give one player an advantage over another.

If someone wants to get the most for their money, I'd recommend the p2p server. Even if you can only afford 1 month, make a friend and work out a deal to buy sub time (via crystals) in exchange for gold or costumes or something. You can pay virtually nothing and be the most competitive person in the server, which is something that f2p can't say.

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 6:01pm

Yes. I think he's just that one desperate guy who already donated lots of money into the game and he's as I am presuming afraid that New Frontier is inevitably loosing players with no new to come so I don't really take his words as to allods not beeing p2w or sub server beeing limited seriously. ;)
Sheller - Empire - Smuggler's Paradise
Shellerowski - Empire - New Frontier

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kurtcobain" (Mar 20th 2018, 6:46pm)

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 12:20am

Come to New frontier f2p server, most ppl there

Alot ppl are hight cs so can ez carry you or help with any content
bg/gb pop all time
As new player you get all nessesary items for free
if you want, you can donate server for 15$ per month for x6 8 temp runes and premium lv2 allowing you to use anomality in your mercs(but it's no needed), after thay dissaper you will get cristal chips from them who will help you build your runes
you will get also discout for 100 box with p5, so 700 cristals and you can ez get p5 just farming gold
Or make 2-4 chars and just do bg when is x2 from order, and you can play full free and stay at good lv witchout pay, just using gold from game

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Mar 21st 2018, 12:36am)

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 1:16am

You have the same content as the free-2-play servers,

no
items and skills that come with them are content too
costumes are content too
mounts are content too
boni and gamemechanics are content too
and even as a completely free player at some point you will have the items you want while on the paymentserver you will NEVER have them, even if you play 100 years

no carnifex, no conclave, no battlemounts, no battlearmor (perma faster running, passive heal,...) limited to 1 reincarnation / year(?), no permanent free respec, no auctions that matter, no trading that matters, no material looter (and this is so important now) a micro bag for ever, FAAAAR less costumes and options to get them...
forever harder PVE content as you have fixed level runes and except in raids no P5, less options for builds due to forever limited rubies... i could tell so many more but i guess its obvious for the reader at this point
in case more info is wished ask directly or read the pro / contra thread in my signature

and yes, on free server you get so many items FREE now + an item which makes it possible to isntantlevel to 75 if you dont like the questing... 8o

BGs do pop in the evenings starting around 20:00 pm

and before 8pm they do not pop...? and how long do they pop after 8pm? until the deep night or just 1 or 2 times? im really curious as i read so often there is NO pvp-popping at all, and it was written by active players from this server :wacko:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Mar 21st 2018, 1:23am)

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 10:11am

khualeppi

Beginner

You can buy reincarnations with anniversary platinum coins during events like the one tahts on right now, no time limitations whatsoever, does f2p have permanent free respec? It only costs some 45k gold in p2p server same for stat respec. Sure auction house doesnt have that much content but atleast core morphers are more easily available doe to that and far more cheaper. Micro bag? I think the bag from eclipse is more than enough unless you are too lazy to walk to bank or dont know where it is.
Harder pve content? you mean balanced pve content where everything is doable for everyone instead of being only able to do some hard content because of runes and p5. limited rubies well 67 (or 68?) with locus rubies is plenty to figure out more build options just gotta leave something out if its not enough.

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 3:47pm

in case more info is wished ask directly or read the pro / contra thread in my signature
This Shit is not removed yet ????? full of bullshit and absolutly not up to date !!!!! it's a shame to give this to new people !!

And where is your brain ?? A new player can't undersatand any words of what you say "rune rune p5 p6 stat 1000 +++ no damage $$$$ " seriously only people who know the P2W server very well can figure out something !! And it's not a content it's just about stats increased ( so p2w)

If your server is so "good good rune rune p5 p8" why you constantly try to prove this ?? Let them choose whithout always say shit about p2p.

Yes there is all the content on p2p server and don't listen the people on the forum, so many times they give false information.
Choose by your self you have to know that servers are free to play (pay to win) with many people or with a subscription with less people, but the game is the same , only your gaming experience will be totally different.

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 7:02pm

All the items listed in Allodsonlineplayer's post are cashshop-items. And as already mentioned, they are not available on the p2p-server. They are boosters or fashion and who the fuck seriously needs Fashion?^^

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 8:31am

Yeah you are right, who would want an animation and dragonwings when you kill someone in pvp or different mounts with unique abilities.
I guess it's fine to not summon a mastergoblin to free respec wherever you want, or get assault shells with additional skills.
For people with verry little time on their hand it could be hard to get enough amalgam / dust without the cs items.
Yes i know, f2p allods is expensive, but with the new gifts for free player you have a good base to start with.
I personally have most of the cs items and tried to play on p2p, leveled to max and tried to go astral/pvp but the problem is that the serverpopulation is not high enough to do basic stuff on regular basis. On f2p if you sign a bg after 4pm, finish it and queue again you can't move 2 steps before you enter the next bg.

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 8:40am

if u want pay everything in game, go to new frontier,
if u want play equal with other players, go to smuggler's paradise
equbilirum? stay away from that server.

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 12:54pm

Yeah you are right, who would want an animation and dragonwings when you kill someone in pvp or different mounts with unique abilities.
I guess it's fine to not summon a mastergoblin to free respec wherever you want, or get assault shells with additional skills.
For people with verry little time on their hand it could be hard to get enough amalgam / dust without the cs items.
Yes i know, f2p allods is expensive, but with the new gifts for free player you have a good base to start with.
I personally have most of the cs items and tried to play on p2p, leveled to max and tried to go astral/pvp but the problem is that the serverpopulation is not high enough to do basic stuff on regular basis. On f2p if you sign a bg after 4pm, finish it and queue again you can't move 2 steps before you enter the next bg.
Imagine how much fun you would have if you hadn't most of the cs items? You would get raped hard in PvP. And noone likes getting slayed within seconds like a nap.