You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 7:53pm

rozetri

Intermediate

they will not give anything to the ancients?
Not one red cent. Instead, they will cease giving away anything to new players until 10.0 at earliest. So congrats, you poisoned the well.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 8:31pm

freestile

Professional

so in the end :

-players who started a bit before 9.0
+
old players
+
new players that will start now

all have reasons to rage, and this whole issue will come back once again in the future... perfect demonstation of how not to solve a problem and make the most players unhappy, very well done allods team once again x_x

for the 1M time : give this starter pack to EVERYONE and all this drama thread is over for good, but nooooo it'd be too easy and make them look like they're listening to the community so this can't be the right solution x)

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 3:17am

for the 1M time : give this starter pack to EVERYONE and all this drama thread is over for good, but nooooo it'd be too easy and make them look like they're listening to the community so this can't be the right solution x)
Exactly!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Mar 23rd 2018, 4:49am)

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 8:20am

It is developers decision who receives this pack and who isn't.
I think of myself as veteran player and can utilize new players gift to my own benefit too especially when Smile of Fortune (or LM in short for those used to different name of this event). Just think a little and You will see how You can capitalize on this...

I am one of players that casually pays for the game but I'm nowhere close to those people who can and are willing to pay ~100EUR/month- I prefer to send my extra money to charity like Caritas. I have monthly budget for games and it goes where I want to... sometimes it is Allods sometimes it is different game. If I'm sick of changes I'm simply taking a break until my fever goes off.

I can give some advices in regard of how to handle this game:
1. Do not farm gold in game. Gold sources are constantly nerfed (period). Instead try to farm gold in Real Life (it will be better for You anyway). 9.0 Update nerfed KoE (just think of what You were able to do there before 9.0 and after along with awesome gear droprate in astral...).
2. If You do not want to participate in "rat run" of gearing up ASAP just ignore PvP and if You have to participate in it make build that helps P2W players in Your raid. Without pressure from PvP P2W players You will see Allods in different colors.
3. Allods target customer is someone able to pay 50-100EUR per month. Interests of those players are VERY well guarded and all updates and new content are targeted for that player group. If You do not agree with it just stop playing.
4. F2P=Free to Play. This term applies only to lack of monthly sub. Proper name should be: F2L=Free to Login. In reality every F2P game costs more. F2P system is good for mature people who do not have time to farm gold in game (work, kids, etc) and it is REALLY bad for people who want to play for free.
5. Try to make reinc of every class in game, This why You will be able to test all classes right after major patch and choose which one to play in new environment. It will also give You insight to each class abilities which will pay off in raids later. There are also other benefits of having many reincs but I won't tell You that:)
6. Do not make long term plans just think carefully what You really need. Example: buying every new mount introduced to the game is pointless... if You have one as fast as new already so maybe You should focus on something like runes etc...
7. What really matters for developer is cash flow. Make a dent in it and changes will come really fast;)

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 2:41am

Feels real good when I see a new player with better runes, more rubies, a purple emblem, more talent points, a purple jeweler manuscript, and i sit here with completely nothing with a guardian symbol hanging on my head "As one of the most experienced heroes!" I don't seem to be a valuable player to the game devs after all.

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 11:17am

Feels real good when I see a new player with better runes, more rubies, a purple emblem, more talent points, a purple jeweler manuscript, and i sit here with completely nothing with a guardian symbol hanging on my head "As one of the most experienced heroes!" I don't seem to be a valuable player to the game devs after all.

Some could say that you could use your brain... if they get higher runes, more cs etc - what stops you from creating a new char?

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 3:23pm

rozetri

Intermediate

I don't say this to be insulting, but the reason you feel that way is that you're not. You're not valuable to them at all. The valuable players are the whales that spend ~$100-200 every month, if not more. Those are the players the devs care about, at least to the small degree that they care about the players at all. In the long run, they mostly don't care about any of us, even over in RU proper. By and large, you can apply this logic to pretty much every F2P MMO, or most any corporation in general.

All they want is your money. You need to keep this in mind so that you can properly choose whether to invest in the game and to what degree. If you think what the game is doing is worth rewarding, then invest in it. Otherwise, take advantage of what's on offer and show your displeasure with it with your wallet.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 4:24pm

Don't worry you're not insulting me. What you're saying is the actual truth, therefore i'll stop investing in the game till I see if its worth investing in the future. We'll see how they'll act in the future it'll depend whether I spend anything or not. I wont spend a dime till they actually listen to their low tier veterans that stuck with the game from the beginning. Its just patience from here on out.

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 6:19pm

i'm a older player, and spended a lot of money when the brazilian server was active.

Give the itens for the older players too, please

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 10:55pm

they will give nothing,
read more on
https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=25054
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 8:37pm

Yulian

Intermediate

Problem is the few new players who use the ark will stop playing after they reach lvl 80 cus it s very hard to get in the game and start gearing yourself up.

Saturday, June 9th 2018, 3:47am

I am a new Allods player, but I don't know how to reach high level fast.
Are these gifts help me rank higher? And how to get them
Fin your Coupon Lazada easily at https://muarehon.vn/

Saturday, June 9th 2018, 6:36pm

Are these gifts help me rank higher? And how to get them

Hello,

You should automatically receive the gift on any new character created either on New Frontier or Equilibrium (New Frontier is the most populated server) which are the 2 F2P servers. The gift includes a lvl 75 scroll, so you only have to get to the lvl 80 on your own. It's an optional scroll, you can use it or not.

Gifts are different on Smugglers Paradise, the subscription server (P2P) and as far as I know, you don't get the lvl 75 scroll.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 8:22am