You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 2nd 2018, 11:16pm

Enquiry (Question about Shaman's pet and Aoidois)

https://ibb.co/dPERGc

https://ibb.co/cKzAbc

Is there any other skill for this specialty to change the facilities I see some have unaccompanied bears
And also how to create a character in this people I referred to in the black line

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Apr 3rd 2018, 4:02pm) with the following reason: title and messages merged

Monday, April 2nd 2018, 11:29pm

Enquiry

And also how to create a character in this people I referred to in the black line

What is the name of the skill that gives the facilities of non the Bear

Monday, April 2nd 2018, 11:38pm

Enquiry

What is the name of the skill that gives the facilities of non the Bear

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 7:51pm

You can change the druid/shaman pet in the Hall of Changes in the main capital.

The aoidoi character is obtainable at lvl 80 as a reincarnation.

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 10:54pm

You can change the druid/shaman pet in the Hall of Changes in the main capital.

The aoidoi character is obtainable at lvl 80 as a reincarnation.
I did not find anything in the changing room
Is it free
I did not find anything in the changing room
Is it free

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 3:49pm

In Hall of Changes you have 2 options:
1. Visit the Hall of Changes
2. Ask about changing race

First option, visit, allows to change pet's and character appearance. Just click on character or pet symbol on left.
Second option, changing race allows to change character's race to another available for your class. Changing race to Aoidos is available only if you have created Aoidos incarnation with item you got at 70 or 75 level via ingame mail. Creating incarnation is possible after you reach 80 level and do reincarnation quest chain though. You need also to level up this incarnation to max level.

Both options require carnival masks from boutique.