You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 3:31am

Very confused on the game

Excuse my words english is not my native. So friend got me in game but upon using 75 scroll I went to 75 zone to quest. Appears
I picked healer DPS and quest says kill 3 destroyer on ship. My healer skills when spam I do 18-30 dmg only. I have 2.5k HP with
gear provided from recruit chest. I was told follow chain quest path for 75-80 but can not kill nothing with dps healer with only
18-30 dmg.

What is wrong?

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 4:13am

Excuse my words english is not my native. So friend got me in game but upon using 75 scroll I went to 75 zone to quest. Appears
I picked healer DPS and quest says kill 3 destroyer on ship. My healer skills when spam I do 18-30 dmg only. I have 2.5k HP with
gear provided from recruit chest. I was told follow chain quest path for 75-80 but can not kill nothing with dps healer with only
18-30 dmg.

What is wrong?
Not sure but I am new also and the game is very slow when it comes to killing monsters. I usually like farming monsters but I made it to 80 with a warrior and the enemies in isle of revelation take me about 3 minutes to kill. Its just so slow and boring. If I go full DPS I get murdered in seconds. I tried tank build and its so boring. Damage is very low so this is probably my last night playing this game. Seems fun but takes to long to kill anything so going to better games myself. Good luck!

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 8:24am

Wrong thing is using gear from recruit chests.
At 75 you have letter at mailman from Nefer Ur with some device attached. It starts ques chain for new zone. First 2 or 3 quests are just to go and talk to NPC and reward is chest with 93 level gear that is suited for this area.

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 8:44am

Quoted

Not sure but I am new also and the game is very slow when it comes to killing monsters. I usually like farming monsters but I made it to 80 with a warrior and the enemies in isle of revelation take me about 3 minutes to kill. Its just so slow and boring. If I go full DPS I get murdered in seconds. I tried tank build and its so boring. Damage is very low so this is probably my last night playing this game. Seems fun but takes to long to kill anything so going to better games myself. Good luck!

lol, ppl like you, byby noob

i had 10 incarnations and neved had problem with levling, too kill mob it take me 3sec, your must made bad build, or bad develop rubys what is painful if your not use guide before planing your progres, also gear make lot difrence now, so it's important to always have weapon with good lv or you will deal 0 dmg, quests should provide you good gear when you leavleing and don't skiping quests.

Quoted

18-30 dmg.

What is wrong?

Go to Astral Academy and find npc next to anvil, then talk with him and find option to "give me starter gear" or somthink then you will get box with 93lv gear who will make big difrence, your dmg will back to normal and hp back to 9-14k, also be sure to have stamina rubys who increst your hp by 60% if you will still have problems write hire

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Apr 14th 2018, 8:51am)

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 1:32pm

You have a spell called Aspect. Look for it in your talents, should say Aspect of Assault and looks like a sword. Apply it, a lot of your ablities require it to deal damage.

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 5:49pm

for a new player, using an item whch instantlevels you to 75 and "throwing you into the cold water" is questionable

i recommend you make a new char, get the items but dont use the instantlevelup item so you slowly have time to learn things step by step

here is a basic guide

https://allods.my.com/sites/allods.my.co…ll-classes.html

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 12:15am

Hello! :thumbup:

I'm just going to throw this in here for any future new players.

As you start the game, you have already in your bag (boutigue tab) these items to use.
Bigger Bag, 1 piece of vanity and a holy weapon.

You can find the holy weapon by pressing 'i' and selecting it, if it doesn't equip after clicking it.

after you're done with the first part of the starting area, you'll be placed in the final stage where you have even more items in your bag.

Miraculous Ark

Fragile Level 8 Clear Runes that will transform into crystal chips when expired. You can then use these to upgrade your permanent free Runes of Level 6s and 5s.

Experienced Hero Set (Mouse over to see its listing)

For now, lets click that Miraculous Ark! You'll be teleported to your faction's area.

Next, click on the Experienced Hero's set and start unpacking those goodies for your character. Use all its scrolls for Mages Diary, Study of Perfection, Edict of Conclaves, and Sacraments + your Deadly Wizard Trinket. And that secondary Earring slot!

Mouse over these to see what they're doing for your character.

For runes ...

Now, click on the Instructions for Heroes in your boutique bag. It will auto-fill talents and rubies for your character. Don't worry, you can undo these changes anytime using the free Water of Life Droplets and Water of Death Droplets that are stored in your main bag's tab, active for 7 days for you to abuse =]

Okay, before you start messing with Chest of the Explorer, and Follower's Box - head over to the Bank! Once there, start dumping certain items such as, scrolls of fates, experience, and bonuses + itemshop discounts. You'll also be able to increase bag and bank slots.

Chest of the Explorer and Follower's Box

While opening these chest, you'll get a few limited mounts that expire, but you'll also get 3 permanent ones. Please be careful not to delete these. If you wish to use some of the temporary ones, use them first to fill the slots and store the permanent ones in your bank for later use, once your temp ones expire.

You'll be getting a ton of recruit chest, but don't worry on these to equip. Just delete most of them while keeping the ones at maybe 50+ for funds.

Last, head to the mailman and search for this quest (image below). Activate, click and auto follow to its location. You'll receive an equipment set that will help you get started on missions.

After this, equip the gear and open those recruit chest to receive the extra funds. You can now start rearranging your spell bars and stuff, while also looking up guides.

Now, you can begin doing God Knows what ....

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "JLZ-P" (Apr 15th 2018, 12:22am)

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 6:40pm

The devs have transformed the game into a shitfest with the beginner items and instant lvl 75. Very poor game design in this decision, it just feels desperate.