Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 1:13am

[Guide] Scout PvP Build, Stats, Tips - by FakeNews

Link to video here

Thanks for taking your time to watch my content! Enjoy. :thumbsup:

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 12:09pm

ImQkY

Acemi

Mesajlar: 10

Konum: Turkey

Meslek: Directing Manager

• Özel mesaj gönder

There will be so much scout again.
Why are you doing this Fake ^^

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 12:59pm

I was a little surprised not to see a fire or ice enchantment in a PVP build, but it can be explained by this huge stats bonus that allows so much swiftness and spamming the poison spell. Same with def stats, I understand how scouts are so difficult to kill on BG's now. I hope someday I will be able to have a similar account to try this kind of thing too ^^

Will you doing same thing for a PVE build? Seems scout is one of the weakest DPS class right now.

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 1:05pm

I want to distribute the skills of pvp, pve

I want to distribute the skills of pvp, pve :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 2:51pm

Scout gameplay is :

-> Attack
-> ho i cant kill you
-> invis
-> mount
-> disapear.

Bu konuyu değerlendir