You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 4:25pm

Hmmm (Missing files)

OK, so i found this game recently and i love everything about it - so much so i created a character from each side and added it to my youtube channel to show the game off!!!! i try to log this morning to create my latest video and im informed were in the middle of maintenance, no problem - now i return and double click the icon to be told there is a mass of missing files and the game wont open??? anyone else? ;(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Apr 25th 2018, 5:01pm) with the following reason: title + moved to the appropriate sub-section

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 5:19pm

dragagon

Unregistered

all good here. Try reinstalling. Check if you install path didnt change?

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 9:33am

On the game center if you have that, there should be a option in settings i believe it is to detect missing files and folders, it will save re-installing the game and it should fix your issue, if not, then re-install the game and if none of that works, might have to contact support.

Rate this thread