You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 1:33am

Tsukuyomi

Beginner

• "Tsukuyomi" started this thread

Returning - Aoidos & Demon Class?

Hey Guys,

I haven't played in a bit and I returned to getting items that let you hit 75 and change both race and class. I have a few noob questions.

1) Can you do the level boost, do the quest, and then make the Aoidos or can you just race change using the item to the Aoidos without doing the unlock quest?

2) Can only the two human races do the demon class?

2) Was a name change item ever added? Can't remember if one exists. My character name is specific to the class and I'd want to change it. I know I can make a new character but the items for the event are bound meaning I can't transfer (correct?).
(League)Scout: Bodkin

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 9:39am

-1) you can't make the aoidos character unless you have a reincarnation available and the aoidios jar as well (1 per character) and to complete the aoidos story-line (till secret paths), also need to be at max level to make a reincarnation ( as I remember).
-2) check the character creation menu for that, (I think aoidois can do all classes)
2-2) nope, only Arabic players got name change scrolls before the merge. yes the items are bound, if you make a new character you can still get the same items that you got ( new players boost-up)
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 4:34pm

Tsukuyomi

Beginner

• "Tsukuyomi" started this thread

-1) you can't make the aoidos character unless you have a reincarnation available and the aoidios jar as well (1 per character) and to complete the aoidos story-line (till secret paths), also need to be at max level to make a reincarnation ( as I remember).
-2) check the character creation menu for that, (I think aoidois can do all classes)
2-2) nope, only Arabic players got name change scrolls before the merge. yes the items are bound, if you make a new character you can still get the same items that you got ( new players boost-up)
Thank you very much :) Super helpful.
(League)Scout: Bodkin

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 6:46pm

Jinn

Intermediate

There is a name changer scroll. Just 1200 crystal in cs.
^ . ^