You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 12:33pm

Sale: Radiant Strongbox Of The Inventor - 03/05/18

Dear Sarnaut,
meet the hit of this spring, the Colossus Mystic Shell, which can be found in the Radiant Strongbox of the Inventor!
A fearsome weapon of the warrior and great help for the healer, this mystical armor strengthens your attack and healing skills. The destruction of this armor is accompanied by an explosion that weakens your enemies and strengthens your allies.
Such power cannot be handed out lightly, hence the schematics for this breakthrough have been safely locked away within the Radiant Strongbox of the Inventor, on sale from the 3rd to the 9th of May.
More info here!

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 1:51pm

dragagon

Unregistered

hence the schematics for this breakthrough have been safely locked away within the Radiant Strongbox of the Inventor,

Has been safely locked away behind another paywall of another paywall of ANOTHER PAYWALL. The only REAL content that you guys deliver is PAY CONTENT ONLY.
FREE to play is dead for Allods.
I am quitting this company attitude. Games were made for kids to enjoy, but you people aim at adults with jobs that have no more goals or aims in life so the money they got left can be spend on juicy looking content.
Disgusting view of game industry!
Adios amigos.

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 4:56pm

I am quitting this company attitude. Games were made for kids to enjoy, but you people aim at adults with jobs that have no more goals or aims in life so the money they got left can be spend on juicy looking content.
hence the schematics for this breakthrough have been safely locked away within the Radiant Strongbox of the Inventor,

Has been safely locked away behind another paywall of another paywall of ANOTHER PAYWALL. The only REAL content that you guys deliver is PAY CONTENT ONLY.
Adios amigos.
1. F2P is not free. It only means it is free to login or free to pay. In truth so called F2P model is more expensive for players than regular sub. Allods has subbed server which is quite cheap to play on... but has low population.
2. "...Juicy looking content" I have never classified assault shell as juicy content and a must to have. I'm affraid You are victim of pressure from paying pvp players. Assault shell after nerf looks really poor atm imho.
3. Allods has plenty of mind traps set for players which comes from all those marketing tricks used to make You want all unnecessary items. Just think abotu what You really need for playing and what not.

Now what I think is unjust is that other regions/countries that are outside EUR/USD zone or have exchange rate vs those currencies lower than 1:1 still have to pay in EUR. For example average pay in my country is 1500 currency units, EUR exchange rate is a ~4:1.
I can understand western europe kid who pays 100EUR/month for the game while on sandwich is like 5EUR there... but for ppl like me those 10 EUR is a LOT more money than for that kid... this is unfair:)

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 7:33pm

Quoted

When the shell is destroyed, all enemies within a 10 yard radius receive the Vulnerability effect (+25% to incoming damage) for 5 seconds, and all allies - the Colossus’ Final Gift effect which increases received healing by 40% for 5 seconds. You receive the Colossus’ Onslaught effect which increases your movement speed by 20% for 5 seconds. Can work once in 300 seconds.

Not little too strong ? if 6ppl will have that armor in team thay will be unkilable, add to that fatality ability -50% dmg, and 20% heal for fablet ability :o ?

Also +30% dmg to even one shot faster :P (what will happyn when 9.1 path come an you will can use abilitis evry 1s)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (May 3rd 2018, 8:03pm)

Friday, May 4th 2018, 12:13am

Friday, May 4th 2018, 8:23pm

Adios amigos.
1. F2P is not free. It only means it is free to login or free to pay. In truth so called F2P model is more expensive for players than regular sub. Allods has subbed server which is quite cheap to play on... but has low population.
2. "...Juicy looking content" I have never classified assault shell as juicy content and a must to have. I'm affraid You are victim of pressure from paying pvp players. Assault shell after nerf looks really poor atm imho.
3. Allods has plenty of mind traps set for players which comes from all those marketing tricks used to make You want all unnecessary items. Just think abotu what You really need for playing and what not.

Now what I think is unjust is that other regions/countries that are outside EUR/USD zone or have exchange rate vs those currencies lower than 1:1 still have to pay in EUR. For example average pay in my country is 1500 currency units, EUR exchange rate is a ~4:1.
I can understand western europe kid who pays 100EUR/month for the game while on sandwich is like 5EUR there... but for ppl like me those 10 EUR is a LOT more money than for that kid... this is unfair:)
sadly they cannot change that, ppl would use VPN/new accounts to purchase BC using YOUR currency after converting theire Euros and get 4x more BC then they normally get, resulting in you being overwhelmed even more by these EU kidos :( changing BC price depending on currency will be exploitable in too many ways this is sadly an unfair issue to you that cannot be solved because there is only 1server for EU/US/Rest

Rate this thread