You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 11th 2018, 10:12am

Marco

Intermediate

• "Marco" started this thread

Population on League P2P?

Hey Taleron here,

how is the population on the p2p league. How many players ? I am playing with the idea of playing again.

Thx all

Taleron

Friday, May 11th 2018, 10:43am

Laany

Intermediate

I think around maybe 15 so enjoy because you have no enemys :rolleyes: But im sure that Meloetta will pull you on Ru :thumbsup:
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

Friday, May 11th 2018, 12:14pm

Marco

Intermediate

• "Marco" started this thread

Hey Laany,

I have no intention of going RU. I cant understand russian language. If anything i am still angry at allods team for not caring about this server. Its a damn shame that this server has so less ppl.

In any way its a good option after all to play on p2p. For an old p2p player like me its kind of annoying to read that guilds moved to p2p and stopped playing again. Mercaneary guild, turkish guild anka and ascendency there are many examples to set.

Greetings Taleron

Friday, May 11th 2018, 1:28pm

Laany

Intermediate

Sorry blablablablabla is this for me ! It is not fault from Allods Team it is the greed of the Players ! They want for 10 Euros everything inclusive all from CS thats the Problem !

And always this Excuse * We want this boxes what they have on Ru , we will pay so much for them ! But as always Players do not understand that it is not so easy these Conditions are too high. Again People comes back uh how long 4-6 Weeks they now this that we dont get the Boxes but always they start the same shit ! For me they do this on Purpose to get Players for their own Eu Guild on Ru. Same with P2p Discord the Owner did allowed that People can speak about Ru and let pull People to Ru in the Discord but name Is **SMUGGLERS-PARADISE** and not Ru -P2p ! X(

So finally stop blaming the Team for their own Inability and Impatience! If the Players would be content with what we have for 10 euros everything, then the Server would be full! But again and again the Boxes are used by Ru as an excuse ! No, wrong, it is again the greed!

For 3 years always the same, with every patch! Slowly it gets embarrassing but the Players with the biggest Mouth are breaking the Server and not the TEAM ! Again and again come lies, intrigue, which takes the fun! That's the real Reason why this Server just dies, so just save us and shut it down !!!!

So now you can continue attacking me for telling People what's up. So show you want play and up this Server and not just with writing or with Mouth !!

@Meloetta my IQ 200 comment for this

Friday, May 11th 2018, 1:58pm

Laany

Intermediate

No , im just tired of always the same excuse ! Always same Players what mean to say anthing from what they have 0 Idea

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 2:57am

Hey guys,

I am Namaleon, Chief Officer of ANKA guild which was active at 65 lvl patch during 2015 with more than 50 people on Smuggler's Paradise.

I have played on f2p during 2012 and on p2p during 2015. P2P was a great adventure after f2p's unbalanced p2w system. We gathered more than 50 people just with our guild, and was able to do some serious content activities thanks to all of the players which were playing on the server like raiding, doing dungeons, pvp(dominion), astral pve&pvp etc. and more.. It was really fun but after some time, we have realised that people were leaving day by day. Actually we have gathered more than 40 people by ourselves from out country by organising everyone to make the server more playable. As i follow the forum, i realise this happens just before new patch every year time by time for 3 years to my knowledge. For me, the reason which leads allods to fail is that allods is not well known mmorpg worldwide, so problem is commercials at first grade. After all, p2p gives a good opportunity to supress crystal(real money) but allods is such kind of game which still requires high amount of time to play to be able to catch others & content. So, many of the players of limited society of allods thinks it is better to pay to win on f2p server and feel the difference of money i guess. Also there are pretty well designed playable mmorpgs other than allods as you know which is also a strong discracting factor. Another point is that, p2p is not that much supported by Allods Online, because of less activity. I guess this makes p2p as a failed attempt for the team of Allods Online which leads p2p to join into loop as we mention.

After all, Allods is pretty special for me. That is why i am checking the forum time by time. This is because of old times i know. Well spent quality time with a lot of people which leads me to miss the game. I also know good people makes new games precious too. So time of allods online faded for me.

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 8:12pm

Why you not come f2p server

All you need is upgrade runes from 6->9
you can do this by 2 ways

a) buing compass
b) using this https://allods.my.com/en/news/sales/crystal-chips-sale-0

Becose you will get all stuff + epic for free same as perm mount with 6 stars

it's much eazier then it look

Also for p5 you will get masive cupon for disscout

Newbies have too good right now

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 8:57pm

Jinn

Intermediate

Why you not come f2p server

All you need is upgrade runes from 6->9
you can do this by 2 ways

a) buing compass
b) using this https://allods.my.com/en/news/sales/crystal-chips-sale-0

Becose you will get all stuff + epic for free same as perm mount with 6 stars

it's much eazier then it look

Also for p5 you will get masive cupon for disscout

Newbies have too good right now

+1
^ . ^

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 9:47pm

As i have pointed out, game still requires a lot of time to catch the content. I am unfortunately not a player who enjoys playing lightly, and giving that much time is impossible right now for me as i work as professional network engineer full-time. But as you have pointed out, allods make some attack moves to gather players, but still lacks of commercials i guess. After all, you know when a game does this kind of discounts at item mall. Unfortunately it looks like end is near to be honest. But yeah, if you have enough time to play allods, it looks like it is more playable then before right now with that discounts. Still requires bunch of money but, better than before and better than nothing.

Monday, June 11th 2018, 11:46pm

Typical subbed MMO usually grants advantage to players spending lots of time in game. Good F2P model is allowing casual players to compensate time related issues (work, family, kids, wife etc) with money so they do not have to farm in game currency to remain competitive vs very active players. Imho Allods fails in both cases since it gives too much to paying players (for high cost too when compared to other games) and apparently not enough on p2p server. Majority of the population are dedicated old players who are actually keeping game alive and have also earned enough cs items to handle harsh F2P pve environment (optimized for really good cs geared ppl). Game is simply too expensive to play both in time and money aspect. P2P server would be good IF it had some kind of CS equivalent where You could buy some items for in-game currency or if could be possible to get them from quests.

I want to try p2p someday just to see how it works but as casual player now I do not have time required to play on p2p server (I bet there it has also lots of grind just like on any other typical subbed MMO...) and I have heard a lot of negative comments about p2p server (low population, poor content etc). I might try it when I get some free sub time for buying another collector edition set.

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 8:30pm

Maumauve

Beginner

We are something like 15 ppl in league side, but sadly we have no ennemies anymore, no Empire (but on this serv, it's a matter of cycle, we can have a lot of ppl, then 3 week after a lack of ppl, then again a lot...)
Crepusculia
Demoniste [80]
Avarice