You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 8:19pm

[Gear Progress Off-topic]

All this applies for people that are lazy, alike you.
People like me for one, easily farm enough dust bit by bit without using abundant items from CS, you don't have to get the CS involved on everything. Game gives you ways to save you time incase you work more (where CS shudn't be a problem, unless ur a lazy unemployed fuck, then it's normal).
I am disturbed(?) by Your lack of perspective and apparently intelligence but I'm suspecting that comes from Your young age. Try to look around a bit further than tip of Your own nose, maybe further than Your own country. Maybe then You will notice that some ppl are earning something else than EUR (You know there is USD and other currencies too around the world...).

Now seriously.
If You are not aware of some facts let me enlighten You (CU=Currency Unit, like an EUR):
In my country average monthly payment is 1300-1500CU for HARD work. Exchange rate is 4:1 which means You have to pay 4CU to get 1EUR. I don't care what's average pay in Belgium but lets say that is 3000EUR. That means that my hard work grants me 8x less BC than Yours (student/waiter earns less than average payment, maybe half of it). Simple survival for many people means having literally two jobs.
Not enough? Well get some education to find out more.

P.S. Sometimes it is better to stay silent and appear to be stupid than saying a word and dispel all the doubts.

Edited to correct some typing errors.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Gladia" (May 20th 2018, 4:04pm) with the following reason: title, move and closed

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 10:52pm

Quoted

Now seriously.
If You are not aware of some facts let me enlighten You (CU=Currency Unit, like an EUR):
In my country average monthly payment is 1300-1500CU for HARD work. Exchange rate is 4:1 which means You have to pay 4CU to get 1EUR. I don't care what's average pay in Belgium but lets say that is 3000EUR. That means that my hard work grants me 8x less BC than Yours (student/waiter earns less than average payment, maybe half of it). Simple survival for many people means having literally two jobs.
Not enough? Well get some education to find out more.

write to support for feedback

Also why you complain when this game is targeted for euro countries? ?(

it's like taking your monthly payment, then visiting another county for vacation and starting bleming evryone why price for drink/food are soo hight, no sens at all

Go searth a game in your region market, as guest you can't do much with it, until thay open server for your coutry with lower price like in rus

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (May 19th 2018, 11:08pm)

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 11:53pm

Simple survival for many people means having literally two jobs.
How on God-blessed Earth are you able to find time and a mere possibility to even CONSIDER playing a game in circumstances as severe as you described?

And yet you're not only considering playing, you play.

Which means that either you're one of the guys that benefit from the income inequality in your country, or you just waste your time on stupid games while you could get yourself second (third) full time job to keep your family fed.

Either way I don't see why you would complain about the Allods Online cash shop strategy.

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 12:24am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

oh snap
I am PioPico

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 6:06am

lul can a mod close this thread since its not talking anymore about it ^^

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 6:47am

lul can a mod close this thread since its not talking anymore about it ^^
I agree, ppl are not reading carefully and reply to sentences without looking for the context.

Rate this thread