Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

[Guide] Scout PvP Build, Stats, Tips - by FakeNews

Link to video here

Thanks for taking your time to watch my content! Enjoy. :thumbsup:

ImQkY

Anfänger

Beruf: Directing Manager

• Nachricht senden

There will be so much scout again.
Why are you doing this Fake ^^

I was a little surprised not to see a fire or ice enchantment in a PVP build, but it can be explained by this huge stats bonus that allows so much swiftness and spamming the poison spell. Same with def stats, I understand how scouts are so difficult to kill on BG's now. I hope someday I will be able to have a similar account to try this kind of thing too ^^

Will you doing same thing for a PVE build? Seems scout is one of the weakest DPS class right now.

I want to distribute the skills of pvp, pve

I want to distribute the skills of pvp, pve :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Scout gameplay is :

-> Attack
-> ho i cant kill you
-> invis
-> mount
-> disapear.