You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 6:56pm

New chars stronger than old ones

Hello,

I would like to ask If old accounts will get any compensation - new created accounts have all payed items, mostly up to epic/legy tier. They also have cupouns for patorn 5, i have 7 years old accounts. I would like to buy patron 5 too for 7bc/1box. Will I getou coupons? Or runes lvl 6 and 5? Or just something?

Or u just dont care about old players?

Nick: agentka

Thanks for answer :)

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 8:31pm

Yulian

Intermediate

I believe no. From what I read in forum, it s a marketing tactic as they said: we give those extra items to newly created toons so we can atract more players. They will stop handing them next patch.

P.S. I don t think making new players lvl 75 is good they will quit either before or after lvl 80 because the game is very hard to get used. I myself an old player came back to this made new char and lvled normally till 55 and used ARK and i instantly regreted it... It took me 2 weeks just to figure out what to do to get equip. Now i have to try my hardest in astralls or get my ass kicked in Skirmeshes.
I ONLY RESISTED BECAUSE I LOVE THE STORY IN GAME AND WAS KINDA USED TO IT BUT NEW PLAYERS WILL GIVE UP THE GAME IF THEY USE THE LVL 75 ARK.

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 10:22pm

I would be happy with coupons for patron.. most of payed items I already have