You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 28th 2018, 11:13am

pokaberry

Beginner

• "pokaberry" started this thread

[April contest results!] VERY DELAYED!! (reason for mia!)

Hi all!

Sorry for the sudden absence - I had a huge increase in my rl workload and really needed to drop my online activities in order to focus on that. At this moment, I won't have time to organize more events but I'd love to keep this thread open to suggestions and ideas for future contests once my work schedule returns to normal!

(last)-last months winners for the seeing double event are as follows:

1st : 1200 BC
Vitalij: 3.55 * rating

2nd : 800 BC
Aduin: 3.14 * rating

3rd : 500 BC
Noah: 2.97 * rating

4th : 300 BC
Axiledris: 2.90 * rating

5th : 200 BC
Titanium: 2.72 * rating

I'll have prizes mailed as soon as I'm able! Congrats, and thanks so much for waiting so long :love:
You kill vegetarian vampires with a steak to the heart. HA HA HAH

Monday, May 28th 2018, 11:32am

I was a little worried, happy to know that everything is fine. Thank you for the contest, I will be happy to help with suggestions.

Monday, May 28th 2018, 4:06pm

Thank you for the events. It was a very good idea to show our creativity.

Best luck for you!
Vitalij - New Frontier

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:36pm

thx for your work, wish you best ~
it's nice plyers do competytions for another ppl like that, my.com schold take pattern from you
when thay organized events like Task force, 1y ago ?

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 3:48pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Pokaberry for my.com president!

Rate this thread