You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 12th 2018, 10:16am

In Development: Spark Talents

As we announced in the article about the upcoming global update, soon players will be able to continue developing their character even after reaching the maximum level. It’s time we told you more about Spark talents.
Every player has their own play style and goals in Sarnaut: someone aspires to win the Global Champion Dominion, someone collects costumes, and someone is building a small trading empire. But what do you do when you accomplish that? When your character is wearing a legendary set of equipment, and your personal collection makes you grin proudly? Or perhaps you’ve had no interest in the above-listed activities whatsoever?

The new development system that’s coming in the new update 9.0 “Awakening” will answer this question.

Every character will get a new parameter - their Spark level which is shared by the Progenitor and all their incarnations. Its maximum value is not limited, and to increase it, you will need special experience that can be obtained by participating in various activities.

It should be noted that you can get Spark XP for participating in an event only once during a specified period of time. If you complete them again with Incarnations (after the Progenitor), you’ll get no extra XP.
Once in two weeks:
  • Complete the Trial of Blood.
Once a week:
  • Complete Ardent Hunt in the Kingdom of Elements (defeat Firocious).
  • Participate in Dominion (regular and rating versions).
  • Visit a raid adventure at any difficulty.
Once a day:
  • Defeat the final enemy in an astral adventure.
  • Win a rating combat.
  • Win any combat.
  • Win on the Arena of Death.
  • Complete daily quests in the Kingdom of Elements.
  • Complete Klavdia's Challenge in Tka-Rik's Cave.
  • Complete the Astral Hunt quest (get 10 chests with loot).
  • Hunt down the Archdemon or an Octulhu.
Each new level will require more XP than the last, but its rate will increase every 9 weeks during the whole season, so it will be hard to fall completely behind. But you should still make an effort.

As your Spark level grows, you will get Rubies which can be placed in a special slot to unlock various talents. They can increase the amount of resources you earn (from XP to Fate Elixirs), unlock special toys, grant bonuses to stats and special effects.

Assigned Rubies can be redistributed at a Soul Creator at the capital, but you will have to sacrifice two of your Spark levels for that.

Monday, February 12th 2018, 10:54am

Alafff

Intermediate

Hello , still no release date?
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Monday, February 12th 2018, 8:26pm

Monday, February 12th 2018, 10:23pm

ye interesting indeed, can't wait what else they have in store for us..... :!: :?: :|

------------Free to Join, Free to use.------------
Discord | Allods Community Server (Hub)
"A place to hangout, share experiences, share adventures & meet your fellow Sarnaut players"

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 11:49am

Once in two weeks:
Complete the Trial of Blood.Once a week:
Complete Ardent Hunt in the Kingdom of Elements (defeat Firocious).Participate in Dominion (regular and rating versions).Visit a raid adventure at any difficulty.Once a day:
Defeat the final enemy in an astral adventure.Win a rating combat.Win any combat.Win on the Arena of Death.Complete daily quests in the Kingdom of Elements.Complete Klavdia's Challenge in Tka-Rik's Cave.Complete the Astral Hunt quest (get 10 chests with loot).Hunt down the Archdemon or an Octulhu.

Well, I was expecting some new kind of activity or grinding hordes of new mobs to get the new exp, but all these activities are already done every day by everyone :P there's nothing new, you just get some kind of exp for it now.

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 12:02pm

Grind patch awesome just like glyphs one every day farming just to keep up nice :thumbdown:

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 12:26pm

its like collecting meteorite ore for personal allod...

i hoped this would be like an EXP system, gain exp for killing mobs and players and repeatable quests, double exp from order and lucky moments and so on

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 3:02pm

Nope is exactcly what it says you need to do those quests every day or you loose progress simple as that you get exp just from doing the daylie that there are in list no repetables no mobs exp you got just quests i already see myself get bored after first week of doing them and some i will never get just because i am at work and all

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 5:23pm

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

It should be noted that you can get Spark XP for participating in an event only once during a specified period of time. If you complete them again with Incarnations (after the Progenitor), you’ll get no extra XP.

._.
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 7:22pm

What about giving information about bonus given on this spark talent ? coz its cool to give an image, but the pigeon is a little bit too much

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 11:01pm

Aionwen

Professional

Every player has their own play style and goals in Sarnaut: someone aspires to win the Global Champion Dominion, someone collects costumes, and someone is building a small trading empire. But what do you do when you accomplish that? When your character is wearing a legendary set of equipment, and your personal collection makes you grin proudly? Or perhaps you’ve had no interest in the above-listed activities whatsoever?

so coz i have my own playstyle i shall do all this fu* activities all day long? what ape had this idea?

so coz i have global champion dominion title and all costumes and busting prices in aha i shall do now all this jokes of a "quest" for WHAT?

so coz i avoided specific content coz pay2win unbalanced content make me bored i shall do now all the stuff i avoided before?

so coz i had no intrest in thies activities i shall now do them to get worthless stuff helping me doin the stuff im not intrested in?

so coz i accomplish ALL this "desirable" tasks by doin the standardcontent i shall now do it all day long without end to get WHAT?

They can increase the amount of resources you earn (from XP to Fate Elixirs), unlock special toys, grant bonuses to stats and special effects

sounds like ur powercasher are bored by the game and need some nookistuff to feel pampered or u just wanna prevent loosing some hardcorejunkies creating nonsensecontent that feels "new"... gosh, evrytime peeps saying this game has potential u just not listen...
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 9:03am

Quoted

Complete the Trial of Blood
Is training gonna count?

Quoted

Participate in Dominion
I hope it'll bring more guilds to Dominion. Right now we only have 4 participants :(

The same with other group activities — people hardly join them, if join at all. Maybe the update will bring more life to the game.

Empire, Equilibrium

P.S. please add Observatory :D :D :D

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 4:41pm

Where is the soul creator located in novo, pls?

Rate this thread